1. Ok i test it:

I do the update to my server.
    I re-upload all lang files in FR
    I remove ".fr"
    I reboot plugin Fishing, EventManager, BetterChat, Notifier.

Same problem..

2. Can you verify that both server language and your player language is set to "fr"?

3. Fixed with you in Steam. Thanks

4. how? i have same problems

5. Problem with the dev of the plugin. He doesn't put the code for load the lang for an other language.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That should not be required anymore.

7. Hmmm so you think fixed that problem ? Cause i have the same ^^'

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should have been fixed in a build that day.

9. No sorry :/ i talk with Mughisi and he said it's the cs file

10. Manual created language files will always load if the plugin uses the language API correctly. There are a few plugins that use that API to create a lang file but don't use the API to its fullest which results in the plugin always grabbing the english language file and never any of the translations. If you would find issues that messages of a specific plugin are never translated then this basically is an issue with the plugin and you should create a post in the plugin's support thread to point out the issue to the owner of the plugin.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah, that was the whole missing player IDs right?

12. Hmm Fishing for example is abandonned but if it's just the API, they are available on Oxide API no ?
    @Wulf i don't know but maybe can i fix it if it's just API it seem be easy no ?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The problem is that the plugin isn't using player IDs as the last argument in the GetMessage method, which causes it to always use English.

14. EventManager
    AbsolutMarket
    PlayerChallenges
    CustomCommands ... aren´t working btw. if it helps to figure out.

15. So if i add for example the argument to the hook GetMessage, it's fixed ? Easy or not ?

Yeah i know Andy, we talk about the problem.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty easy. It's not a hook though, just a method. If you have a specific example, I'll show you.

17. Ok, show me, i take the list here, modify, test and send you by PM ?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can post a couple examples here, no need for a full list.

19. Ok so i go look and post here an example if i understand how work xD
    Thanks for your trust
    [DOUBLEPOST=1476881297][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
            #region Messaging
            private void MSG(BasePlayer player, string langkey, bool title = true)
            {
                string message = $"<color={configData.Messaging_MsgColor}>{GetMessage(langkey)}</color>";
                if (title) message = $"<color={configData.Messaging_MainColor}>{GetMessage("Title")}</color>" + message;
                SendReply(player, message);
            }
            void BroadcastToChat(string msg)
            {
                ELog(msg);
                PrintToChat($"<color={configData.Messaging_MainColor}>{GetMessage("Title")}</color><color={configData.Messaging_MsgColor}>{GetMessage(msg)}</color>");
            }
            private string GetMessage(string key) => lang.GetMessage(key, this);        [HookMethod("BroadcastEvent")]
            public void BroadcastEvent(string msg)
            {
                foreach (EventPlayer eventplayer in EventPlayers)
                    SendReply(eventplayer.player, $"<color={configData.Messaging_MainColor}>" + msg + "</color>");
            }

Here?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1476882150][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
     {
                    if (XX) return null;
                    PrintToChat(player, Lang("XXX", player.UserIDString));
                    return true;
                }
    I think this code is the code for return to a player with the lang he has load?
    So this code must be added to the previous code ?