1. Hi all how are you ?

I translate lang files into multiple language but plugins such as EventManager or Fishing for exemple aren't translate and i do /lang fr in tchat and i rename plugin with XXX.fr.json and don't work. JSON files are ok

Someone have an idea for my problem ?

Thank you !

EDIT: BetterChat too

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2016
  2. Hey, I am great, you? :)

To the lang files, for me it looks like all is working, when ill get a free time at launch ill try BetterChat but mostly, line NTeleportation my translates are working, did you just copy the en lang file and changed the en to fr and then just edited the file? just to make sure you have all the same like the "original" eng file. Ofc not sure if only /lang fr is okay, I think you also need the game to be in fr (in rust main menu click on top right flag and select french flag ;) ).

3. I'm fine, thanks Brko.

I go try reload lang, copy and edit for see.
    The game is in FR and godmode for example works...

Don't work, i try to download the cs file again
    Don't work too :'(

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2016
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure the file you made is valid JSON? If not, it won't load.

5. Yea i try to take the original lang file and copy it into fr lang file and change "..." by "!!!" and don't work.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And you reloaded the plugin after adding that?

7. Yea sure

Someone has an idea?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2016
  8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll have to test to see if there is an issue with loading ones not registered by the plugin itself.

9. I think it's an issue such as that (i think) ^^'

10. Sorry, Notifier.fr.json don't work too

11. Hi all !

Hmmm i have finish my translations for lang file but a lot of lang don't work and i don't know why :(

After, i translate the config file for FR with "help" for each line in config and the overview with commands/perms
    I post in the page for each plug i have after finish it.

Just a question Wulf, can I add french thread on "Rust Discussion" for translate "Using Oxide's perms" "Being Admin" ...

I can send you the translation in English if you want :)

Have you got news for lang files please?

Thanks for your job.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The forums are in English-only, so creating a thread in another language such as French isn't allowed right now.

No news on the lang files yet, waiting to hear back from @Mughisi.

13. Ok no problem :)

Why Mughisi ? A lot of lang files don't work such as EventManager, Notifier, Fishing for example...

14. Hi ! I have news for this bug (if you have the time sure)

In the compilator i can see for Fishing (don't test with other plug bug):
    Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Console: Fishing.cs(41,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Fishing.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    /home/serveur11/rust/Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    Fishing.cs(213,11): warning CS0472: The result of comparing value type `float' with null is always `false'
    Fishing.cs(218,11): warning CS0472: The result of comparing value type `float' with null is always `false'
    Fishing.cs(213,29): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    Fishing.cs(218,29): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    Fishing.cs(22,16): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.Fishing.chancetext1' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    Fishing.cs(23,16): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.Fishing.chancetext2' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    Fishing.cs(29,15): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Fishing.Changed' is assigned but its value is never used

It's possible this is my problem ? I can see chancetext1 and 2 in the lang files

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those are style warnings, not actual errors or issues. Not related to this issue either.

16. Oh ok so.. Sorry ^^'

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No worries. Mughisi working on fixing it right now.

18. Yea sure no problem i know your team has a lot of work :)

Just if i can help Mughisi for this bug or just you for Oxide for example, tell me.

And Reneb can learn me some things in FR if i need help for you.

Thanks to your team and you.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should be fixed in the next Oxide snapshot once released.

20. Ok so Thursday ? I test it and return you my opinion. If true, great job to your team and you dear Wulf.

EDIT:Hmm sorry it's today i didn't see xD

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016