LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,766 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Thank you very much for your answer. I will try. Although I already did all this, but the hand did not work and the card did not open.

2. I've installed it, added a custom image and all that but still it somehow isn't activated???

3. Code:
    (23:10:07) | [LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: ImageConverter cannot convert from (null).
    If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect
    (23:10:07) | Web request callback raised an exception (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: image)
      at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Rectangle destRect, Int32 srcX, Int32 srcY, Int32 srcWidth, Int32 srcHeight, GraphicsUnit srcUnit, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageAttributes imageAttr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Graphics:DrawImage (System.Drawing.Image,System.Drawing.Rectangle,int,int,int,int,System.Drawing.GraphicsUnit,System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageAttributes)
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Int32 pixels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ScaleMapImage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DownloadMap (System.String url) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.<GetMapURL>m__1 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. icon=)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1525383785][/DOUBLEPOST]second - better

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2018
  5. I was able to fix it, thanks

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2018
  6. Also getting error message
    Code:
    (17:49:59) | [LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: ImageConverter cannot convert from (null).
    If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect
    (17:49:59) | Failed to call hook 'ccmdResetmap' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.36' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: image)
      at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Rectangle destRect, Int32 srcX, Int32 srcY, Int32 srcWidth, Int32 srcHeight, GraphicsUnit srcUnit, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageAttributes imageAttr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Graphics:DrawImage (System.Drawing.Image,System.Drawing.Rectangle,int,int,int,int,System.Drawing.GraphicsUnit,System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageAttributes)
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Int32 pixels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ScaleMapImage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.LoadMapImage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ccmdResetmap (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. After today's update when you update the map the server FPS goes from 250ish to 5 the whole time it is updating.

8. Update: Updating Image Library fixed this problem.

Now getting mass amounts of lag when we resetmap

9. hi all
    in resetmap i get this error

| Image failed to download! Error: Unknown Error - Image Name: quarrystone_0 - Image URL: file://c:\games\**********\*********\ruste\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\quarrystone.png

map mini is not show the places like game builder etc
    any help?

10. how do i add this in to lustymap to show dont i need some code so it knows the spots

11. Hi , after the last rust update my LustyMap mini map has stopped functioning, I have deleted and re installed the plug-in but still the same.
    On the Beancan.io website when I select my server or posts the screen is blank so I can not get the API key or even recreate the map or server.
    Any Ideas. Many thanks.

12. my 2 cents on a icon we use this one :D

Attached Files:

13. If you have VS, when you double click Lustymap.cs it would open in the editor, copy the other monuments data and add the info for the compound. After they're edited make sure you add an icon for the compound to the Icons folder. This is an example of what the edited sections should say.

Code:
    FUNCTIONS if (monument.name.Contains("compound"))
                        {
                            mon.name = msg("compound");
                            mon.icon = "compound";
                            staticMarkers.Add(mon);
                            continue;
                        }IMAGE STORAGE        newLoadOrder.Add("compound", $"{path}compound.png");LOCALIZATION          {"compound", "compound" },
    Just keep the spacing consistent with the existing code.

14. After installing and registering at Beancan.io it all worked once.
    After another server restart it doesn't. When typing /map it says that it's not active. How can I make it active permanently?
    In the config it is activated.
    Also the server now has problems being listed in Rust. It takes some restarts til this works again.
    But after the automated restart its not listed again so no player can join.
    Please help! I would love to have that plugin working.

15. I'm trying to draw on the map to make zones but can't seem to get the map to upload the images I drew. Is there something else I should be doing or downloading to make it work?

16. When are some nice icons for Map HapisIsland? it would be cool to do it thanks

17. eed

eed

What is the problem? why are there no icons on the map?
    Screenshot

18. You're using the Image "With Icons" on Beancan. Chose the third Image "High Res", Remove "image data" from ImageLibrary and do resetmap cmd. reload plugins and see if that works. If you want the Red icons from Beancan, you can Disable "Show Monuments" you don't need both though.

19. Please update the plugin! Terrible freeze on the client's side. If you do not close the map for a long time - the client freezes and falls. The server side also suffers greatly ... I use this version.