LootConfig

Allows you to adjust the server's loot list

Total Downloads: 14,987 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: May 20, 2018

5/5, 21 likes
  1. Is there anyway to make barrels drop guns and ammo ect?

2. Can you add an automatic way for the config to save after wipe

3. Im wanting to make it to where components drop at a rate of 2x or 3x. ONLY components! Is this the best plugin to do that or something like Better Loot?

Cheers!

4. yea you can easily do that with this plugin

5. So, just so I don't break the loot tables. I would simply change the amounts to something higher, then reload the plugin?

Code:
    "Springs": {
      "Items": [
      {
      "Shortname": "metalspring",
    "Amount": 1.0,
      "MaxAmount": 2.0
      }
      ],
    Nevermind, answered my own question. I did what I typed above and it works perfect :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
  6. Not working after today's update. When you run oxide.reload LootConfig nothing happens in console.

7. @Nogrod if you have time can you look into making this plugin auto update after every wipe cycle would be a lot more convenient

just a suggestion but over a very great plugin to use
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483586174][/DOUBLEPOST]
    still getting errors? try turning off your server then remove your config and boot it back up

8. You can just update it by changing the Version and Seed in LootConfig.json.old each update. The VersionConfig only ever updates when the plugin itself is update by the author. We've been using the same config forever on our server, hope this helps!

9. yea i been doing that , i only requested that to make it more convenient for people who owns a large amount of server but thanks for trying to help me "my question might be confusing next ill add more detail to clear things up :)"

10. Oh I see, it doesn't take that long. We run a rather large server as well, would be cool if it was automatic either way I totally agree.

11. Its not really made for that case. LootConfig is designed to give most possible compatibility on patch-changes or map-changes. Such functions have always some disadvantages.

12. dam.. but its still a great plugin i really appreciate you putting time making this plugin really helpful :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483606482][/DOUBLEPOST]
    yep spittoon was a large server

13. Its not mine, if you meant this ;)
    I do go other ways to preserve total controlled loot

14. haha forgot it was nogrod ive just seen you in a lot of plugin thread and thought it was you.. o yea you made betterloot i ise that on my other server as well :)

15. I do mainly support any thread whereever i can. And i do know msot of the most used plugins in deep :p
    And BetterLoot, yea it had it's cool times :)

16. i think i found a bug.

before using LootConfig, the loot was randomized. as an example, i could take 100 to 150 wood from barrels, or 3 to 5 sewing kits.
    after install LootConfig, i only get the lowest amount, like 100 wood, and 3 sewing kits.

edit:
    ok, i got it fixed.
    i had to change line 472 to include MaxAmount in the params.

where it was:
    Code:
    amounts[i] = new ItemAmountRanged(def, itemAmountData.Amount);
    i changed to:
    Code:
    if (itemAmountData.MaxAmount > 0) {
        amounts[i] = new ItemAmountRanged(def, itemAmountData.Amount, itemAmountData.MaxAmount);
    } else {
        amounts[i] = new ItemAmountRanged(def, itemAmountData.Amount);                  
    }

i wasn't sure what happens if you send a MaxAmount with 0, so i put an if before.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2017
  17. (22:32:04) | Loaded plugin LootConfig v1.0.17 by Nogrod

(22:32:05) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LootConfig v1.0.17' took 526ms

(22:32:05) | [LootConfig] No SpawnConfig loaded, skipping SpawnGroups...

18. no problem at all, thast normal if you dont use SPawnConfig plugin, and that 526ms its just that it loaded kinda long, no problems with it all works