LootConfig

Allows you to adjust the server's loot list

Total Downloads: 14,976 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: May 20, 2018

5/5, 21 likes
  1. Yes but not getting this problem myself if you want to post a fix your welcome to

2. Having the same problem, would be happy to make a small donation for your time to whom ever could help me/us.
    I am running SpawnConfig as well as LootConfig
    Code:
    (01:38:48) | [Oxide] 01:38 [Info] Unloaded plugin LootConfig v1.0.15 by Nogrod
    (01:38:48) | [Oxide] 01:38 [Info] Loaded plugin LootConfig v1.0.15 by Nogrod
    (01:38:48) | [Oxide] 01:38 [Warning] Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LootConfig v1.0.15' took 241ms
    (01:38:48) | [Oxide] 01:38 [Error] Exception while calling NextTick callback (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (01:38:48) | [Oxide] 01:38 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[SpawnGroup,System.Int32].get_Item (.SpawnGroup key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LootConfig.GetSpawnGroupKey (.SpawnGroup spawnGroup, .MonumentInfo[] monuments, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 indexes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LootConfig.UpdateLoot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.OnFrame (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  3. delete

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
  4. Auto resets to the list every Protocol version change
    its mean every update my config wiped?

5. Finally got the plugin to stop erroring out. The error only occurs if you've ever had SpawnConfig enabled. You can either remove the plugin and restart your server (NOTE: UNLOADING THE PLUGIN DOES NOT WORK!), or use this:

Attached Files:

6. SpawnConfig plugin is not the cause of the error for the one I sent you in a pm with all the fixes that I see you put into the script

7. I didn't say it was. This Exception only occurred on my local test server when LootConfig and SpawnConfig were both installed:

Code:
    [Error] Exception while calling NextTick callback (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[SpawnGroup,System.Int32].get_Item (.SpawnGroup key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LootConfig.GetSpawnGroupKey (.SpawnGroup spawnGroup, .MonumentInfo[] monuments, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 indexes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LootConfig.UpdateLoot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.OnFrame (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

The plugin I uploaded is a temporary fix for people like me who didn't want to restart the server after unloading SpawnConfig. I did not look into the issue any further because I don't care that much, I just use LootConfig to set a multiplier on Loot.

8. I get the error even if spawn config plugin is not installed am still working on it but thx for the help

9. If you are getting the same Exception, try the version I posted. The only thing you lose control over (until Nogrod gets time to look at this) is the spawn position and amount of loot containers (barrels, crates, etc).

10. Testing your version now

11. Can you create separate ItemList and dont touch players config every update? Like a BettterChat.
    (and all what you need update every time separate on this file)
    This list might include the names of all permissible items that do not register them in the config file with the help of crutches.
    Config need to edit LootGroups and BarrelConfig only, and it should not be dropped, because it is a big job - to set it up.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016
  12. give the config for the rare spawn rare items. for the hardcore servers

13. so i seem to have a problem where all it seems to do is load components into everything, its no longer random like before. i uninstalled and reinstalled same thing.

14. When will update for this plugin?

15. The fixed plugin has been posted multiple times. Read the thread.

16. I see a couple of different fixed versions posted. Which one? I think I'll just wait for the official in this case.

17. Are this official update? No. So go beside and don't disturb me

18. If you're waiting for the official version stop bumping the thread with your whining and wait for the notification.

This is a problem with Rust's default loot tables after the patch. They made loot really really basic and boring. You can make it more varied by adding more categories to the "Subspawn" entry in a Category like this (in this example, I added food to barrels with a very high chance to spawn):

Code:
    "LootSpawn.Barrel": {
       "Items": [],
       "SubSpawn": [
         {
           "Category": "LootSpawn.Components.Tier0",
           "Weight": 25
         },
         {
           "Category": "LootSpawn.Components.Tier1",
           "Weight": 65
         },
         {
           "Category": "LootSpawn.Components.Tier2",
           "Weight": 10
         },
         {
           "Category": "DM.LootSpawn.FoodCrate",
           "Weight": 65
         }
       ]
    }

Additionally you may want to change MaxDefinitionsToSpawn so multiple Loot Definitions are spawned per barrel:

Code:
    "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/loot-barrel-1.prefab": {
       "DestroyOnEmpty": false,
       "LootDefinition": "LootSpawn.Barrel",
       "MaxDefinitionsToSpawn": 2,
       "MinSecondsBetweenRefresh": 3600.0,
       "MaxSecondsBetweenRefresh": 7200.0,
       "DistributeFragments": true,
       "InitialLootSpawn": true,
       "SpawnType": "GENERIC",
       "InventorySlots": 6
    }

19. This was indeed a big help but for some reason i still have the same problem. nothing but components drop, maybe some hazmat stuff but even we the weight of them being around 20 and the rest 40+ im getting nothing but components.

20. To bring some light into the darkness:
    The new changed loottables do provide for 95% only components. The trash-pile and the medical crate do provide food/medical, and only the drop and helicrates do privide full stuff like weapons and/or ammo, attire and some other higher stuff.