Solved Looking for some plugins

Discussion in 'Rust Discussion' started by RR_Tappi, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Hallo ich möchte gerne wieder meinen eigenen Rust Server haben. Nun habe ich einige Fragen zu den Plugins. Damals hatte ich Rust Legacy, aber bei Steam kann man Legacy nicht mehr spielen.
    Ich suche für Rust folgende Plugins:
    - Warp oder Teleportsystem, wo ich bestimmte Orte hinzufügen kann, wohin man sich dann teleportieren lassen kann.
    - Doorcloser
    - Pve Pvp Zonen, also es soll nur an bestimmten Stellen Pvp sein
    - Radioaktive Tiere falls es soetwas gibt?

Vielen Dank schon mal für Eure Antworten und Hilfestellungen
    Tappi
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello I would like to have my own RustServer again. Now I have some questions about the plugins. At that time I had Rust Legacy, but on Steam you can not play Legacy anymore.
    I am looking for the following plugins for Rust:
    - Warp or teleport system, where I can add certain places, where one can then be teleported.
    - automatic Doorcloser
    - Pve Pvp zones, so it should only be in certain places Pvp
    - Radioactive animals if there is something like that?

Thank you ever for your answers and help
    Tappi

2. Thank you so much :)

3. Ich habe da ein Problem, habe im Internet geschaut wie ich mich zum Admin machen kann, dies habe ich gemacht und mir wurde gesagt ich sei nun Admin. Ok, aber bei den ganzen Plugins welche ich runtergeladen habe, wird mir immer gesagt das ich keine erlaubnis habe den Befehl auszuführen.
    Irgendwie bin ich Admin ohne Adminrechte???
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a problem, I looked at the Internet as I can make myself to the Admin, this I have done and I was told I was now Admin. Ok, but with the whole plugins which I have downloaded, I always said that I no permission to execute the command.
    Somehow I am Admin without Adminrights ??

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most plugins use Oxide permissions; see Using the Oxide permission system | Oxide.

For Rust admin itself, see Admin and moderators in Rust | Oxide.

5. Ok thanks

6. Ist es eigentlich normal, das ich mich jedes mal neu zum Admin machen muss? Andauernd fehlen mir die Rechte. Beim Legacy war das erheblich besser und einfacher.

Ich habe mir alle Rechte gegeben und nach dem Serverneustart sind wieder alle weg. Langsam vergeht mir die Laune
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is it actually normal, which I have to make each time to the Admin again? I am constantly lacking the rights. Legacy was much better and easier.

I have given myself all rights and after the server restart are all gone. Slowly my mood is passing

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2017
  7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, you need to follow ALL of the steps from the thread I linked for admin, sounds like you missed a step for saving the config.

8. In order to save your administrator priviledges you need to execute
    server.writecfg

9. Not necessarily, while you use the permission command, there no need to writecfg.

10. If you use oxides permission system you're right, but I guess OP is using "ownerid xxx" and to save that you need to either server.writecfg or use the restart command.