Logger

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,429 - First Release: Oct 22, 2014 - Last Update: Dec 12, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Logger with a new update entry:

2. No timestamps in logs after update

3. +1 on this !

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Since which update? That hasn't changed.

5. yesterday's update. No more time stamps in the logs i can confirm this as well.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah, I see what happened now. :p

7. hehe good ! yeah i put the version just before yesterday's and the timestamps are back ;)

8. Even with "Log items crafted by players (true/false)": false, , It still post crafted items in console

9. Installed the plugin and it is not logging anything. It didn't even create a folder. Tried executing some admin commands and nothing. Using it for a Rust server.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors and make sure you have it installed in the right location as well as the configuration enabled for what you want to log.

11. I am checking my logs but no errors are logged but console is spitting out Inner exception stack traces. Although I don't think they pertain to the logger. I think that's just my Rust.IO. Other than that, no errors are popping up.

EDIT: The Stack traces aren't in logs either by the way.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do the logs show that Logger is loaded?

13. Yes they do.

12:39 [Info] [GUIShop] Player: [STC] Particle Ghost Selled Item: tarp x5
    13:01 [Info] Logger was compiled successfully in 3812ms
    13:01 [Info] Loaded plugin Logger v2.1.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    13:01 [Info] [FancyDrop] Timed Airdrop incoming at: (773.1, 0.0, 767.6)
    13:01 [Info] [FancyDrop] Next timed Airdrop in 30 minutes
    13:01 [Info] Unloaded plugin Logger v2.1.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    13:01 [Info] Loaded plugin Logger v2.1.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    13:21 [Warning] Calling 'GiveKit' on 'Kits v3.2.9' took 859ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    13:31 [Info] [FancyDrop] Timed Airdrop skipped, not enough Players
    13:31 [Info] [FancyDrop] Next timed Airdrop in 23 minutes

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And what does the configuration show?

15. This is my config file.

Attached Files:

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you reload the plugin after making changes to the config, and where are you looking for the log files?

17. Reloaded atleast maybe 2-3 times and directly to where RSM is grabbing all my plugin configs, which is ...Desktop\Rust Vault\RSM\server\sanctumr1\oxide\(whichever oxide folder I need which in this case is the logs folder). I'm using Rust Server Manager which makes it easier for me to make changes and see all my plugins.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And you don't see the logs under Desktop\Rust Vault\RSM\server\sanctumr1\oxide\logs\Logger?

19. There is no Logger folder at all.