Logger

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,428 - First Release: Oct 22, 2014 - Last Update: Dec 12, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Has anyone ran a command or chatted since you installed it? If not, you won't see that folder yet.

2. I ran the debug.noclip command to see if it would catch it a few times after I installed and modified the config and reloaded it. Or is Debug not a command it will log? I'm trying to use it to avoid some of my admins spawning in items without using the rust F1 Items panel cause one of them yesterday was spawning stuff in that way and I could not see it so I want to avoid anyone loopholes for them to spawn stuff like that.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"noclip" is a client-side command only.

4. Okay, that would explain. Would it catch entity.spawn?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I believe so.

6. Alright. I will test it out later and see if it logs commands like that then, work calls at the moment. Thank you for the help and your time Wulf.

7. Could you include timestamps for all the logs?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, I have it added back locally.

9. it's still not putting the time in the logs (as your last update).....

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven't updated it to put those back yet.

11. Line 97
    if (!config.LogCrafting) Unsubscribe("OnItemCraft");
    must be
    if (!config.LogCrafting) Unsubscribe("OnItemCraftFinished");
    Otherwise it does not stop logging the crafts

If you want to have a time in the logs you may add this in line 221
    text = "[" + System.DateTime.Now.ToShortDateString() + " " +System.DateTime.Now.ToShortTimeString() + "] " + text;
    just before
    LogToFile(filename, text, this);

12. the plugin has stopped working. i dont know why; threre is no error in logs

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It wouldn't just stop working.

14. Sry. Can delete my Post. I have done an mistake

15. Bump
    Include timestamps

16. hi he logged no chats -.-

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like it does just fine to me. I'd need more details.

18. sy its working its my fail .

Thx for plugin

19. Could we possibly get an exclusion filter for the console too? So that logs like crafting(or whatever one wants) are not shown in console but are logged to disk/file anyway? It'd be really cool and would make this plugin feel more complete

20. Hey Wulf. Some issues have come from last thurs update. This is what I am getting in my logs. There is no update to this so not sure how to fix it. Would you take a look at it please. This is what I get.
    Code:
    | Failed to call hook 'OnItemAction' on plugin 'Logger v2.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (17:44:32) | at Oxide.Plugins.Logger.OnItemAction (.Item item, System.String action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Logger.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Usually you can just throw a new .cs update in there and it's fixed. This one I'm not sure if "I" can even fix it! It's more complicated and better suited for someone like yourself. Thank you sir. Dave

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2017