KillCounter

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,481 - First Release: May 15, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 14, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. SouZa submitted a new resource:

KillCounter - Creates a kill count for each player. Displays on the death notice.

Read more about this resource...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks good, just missing a few messages in the oxide/lang file though:
    Code:
                    string[] kcCMDS =
                    {
                        "<color=orange>/kc reset <player></color> - Resets a player kill count.",
                        "<color=orange>/kc resetall</color> - Resets all players kill count."
                    };                hurt.SendChatMessage(session, "<color=yellow>Available KillCounter Commands</color>");

3. Thanks m8

4. Attached Files:

5. SouZa updated KillCounter with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1463352391][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks Wulf. Done.

6. SouZa updated KillCounter with a new update entry:

7. Code:
    [Oxide] 12:19 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnDeathNotice' on plugin 'KillCounter v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)
    [Oxide] 12:19 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.KillCounter.isValidKill (.PlayerIdentity victim, .PlayerIdentity killer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.KillCounter.OnDeathNotice (System.String name, .EntityEffectSourceData source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.KillCounter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

8. There's a command to see the player kills? Example if I want to see how many people I have killed.
    Also, its possible to add messages that broadcasts after X minutos showing top killers and most killed? Or a command that shows that information?
    Example:

Top Killers:
    1. SouZa - 38 kills
    2. kpl35mm-NL - 22 Kills
    3. Wulf - 16 Kills
    4. LaserHydra - 12 Kills
    5. RogerHN - 2 Kills

* another suggestions if you implement this, an option to choose how many people to display on Top Killers.

9. KillCounter don`t work? now version is 1.0.1 ???

10. @kpl35mm-NL and @ChinaSu maybe I messed up somewhere, I'll take a look into it now.

@RogerHN I will add your suggestions to the To Do List thanks.

11. SouZa updated KillCounter with a new update entry:

12. SouZa updated KillCounter with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1463417385][/DOUBLEPOST]@kpl35mm-NL and @ChinaSu your issues should have been fixed with version 1.0.4. Download the new CustomDeathMessage again from the page_1 of this support thread. I edited it so its a new version.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463419975][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok not yet. I know the issue. When kill with tools (picaxe, Axe, doesnt work). Will be fixed on 1.0.5 right away.

13. SouZa updated KillCounter with a new update entry:

14. Questions about CustomDeathMessage I think that should be solved, but the digital calculation of death: why don't show?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463452174][/DOUBLEPOST]server: tom got killed by jack。 jack kill 8,death 1。

15. Not Using DeathMessages and sometimes this happens and plugin fail to show count for that kill

Code:
    22:10 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnDeathNotice' on plugin 'KillCounter v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    22:10 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.KillCounter.GetSteamID (System.String identifier) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.KillCounter.OnDeathNotice (System.String name, .EntityEffectSourceData source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.KillCounter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

16. SouZa updated KillCounter with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1463777180][/DOUBLEPOST]@Vinerra download 1.0.6 and tell me if happens again. Thanks.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463946300,1463777154][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys watching this thread: Download the CustomDeathMessage.cs again from Page 1 of this support thread. It had the same bug of KillCounter 1.0.5 that was fixed on 1.0.6.

17. Hey this no longer works right with your custom death messages integration, also there is an update to custom death messages at the end of page 4 that you should use.

18. plugin not work, death messages and counter