Inventory Viewer

Look into a player's inventory

Total Downloads: 10,025 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93103/5, 29 likes
  1. umm i don't have any other plugins that uses any command line of /view or /viewinv, not 100% why it removed ZLevels off the players screen (until i removed the plugin) it came back. but other than that issue i dont have anything colliding with this 1

2. Hello i try use the command as far i can see oxide loads it but when i do /viewinv "name player" it send the code but i dont get anything to see where can i see his inventory?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461786937,1461671935][/DOUBLEPOST]i saw my question comming back i only try it with only this plugin in my server still not work nothing pops up no errors

3. I have exactly the same problem

4. Fix versions evrywhere and seem out, can we have a clean and official version who can work fine?

spam console :/
    NetworkData.Write - no handler to write System.Object[] -> System.Object[]

best regard

5. Last version, when I try the command "viewinv nickname"

Code:
    Couldn't find prefab "player/player_corpse"
    [Oxide] 22:46 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventory' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 22:46 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OpenInventoryView (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.InspectInventory (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInventory (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. I trying to use Inventory Viewer the plugin but when ever i type /viewinv name nothing pops up and when i mess up the name it gives me suggestions but never works is there any steps i need to do before this so i can use the commands. Thanks for your time :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464569963][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey i was wondering how to give the permissions for me to view inventorys

7. Code:
    [Oxide] 12:56 [Info] Unloaded plugin Inventory Viewer v1.0.1 by Mughisi
    [Oxide] 12:56 [Info] Loaded plugin Inventory Viewer v1.0.1 by Mughisi
    FileSystem.LoadPrefab - should start with assets/ - player/player_corpse
    [BUNDLE] Not found: player/player_corpse
    Couldn't find prefab "player/player_corpse"
    [Oxide] 12:56 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventory' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 12:56 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OpenInventoryView (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.InspectInventory (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInventory (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Getting an error, and no view.

8. Fix removed as coder said they will be uploading a fix soon

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2016
  9. Please Update D:

10. looked inventory, then the player has lost all of the items in the inventory.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 12:22 [Info] Loaded plugin Inventory Viewer v1.0.1 by Mughisi
    [Oxide] 12:22 [Info] [Inventory Viewer] Inventory Viewer : Configuration file updated.
    [Oxide] 12:22 [Warning] Calling 'OnTick' on 'InventoryViewer v1.0.1' took 1378ms

11. Outstanding, it works, but spams the console Resistance:

About 40 times, with each view, (Once for every item in the inventory).

Anyway to get rid of the spam to console sir?

12. Going to bed now will have a look when I get up but cant test anything (not even sure if this plugin is causing that) as I put my back out so cant sit at my gaming pc can only use this laptop and it cant run rust. Maybe the coder or another coder might upload a fix

13. I got a update ready, just need to get around to testing it. Kind of got a lot on my plate atm :p

14. That will save me sometime thx have to much on my plate

15. Yessss Update ;D

16. Well, we sure hope your back gets better soon - You're an avid, integral part in this community Resistance. Feel better soon, and heal fast, God bless ya!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468245733][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you sir, this is a fantastic plugin. Leaves no question as to whether a player acquired something they shouldn't have, and taking something back or planting on them remotely is incredible.

17. Any word on this please?

18. Until I work out how I want to work around the auto-close inventory bug this is on hold. At the moment the 2 options are either replicate the inventory using UI which won't be any where near as effective as using the actual inventory screen, or spawn the container and make the player open it him/her self. The rest of the plugin is done, I'm 98% sure I got rid of the NetworkData.Write error and I have improved performance overall using hooks that weren't around when Mughisi wrote it originally

19. The auto-close is quite annoying, right now with the code I have for the update it views the inventory like 50% of the time, sometimes more, sometimes less...

20. Indeed, I've spent a lot of time looking for a work around for a few of my plugins with no success