InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,751 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. i want to have the text above the bar where text is now is fine but now i want to box around the text

2. busy sorting out my own server for the update atm so not got the time.

3. hi im tinkering with my current config, i want to only show players as in right now. for instance i dont want 3/100, i just want to show "3" how can i configure this?

4. Heyya,
    Now that radiation is back i have turned it on. Only problem is that the info panel radiation icon is lit up all the time when i am out of a radiation area and when im in one. Is there any fix to this ?

Thanks

5. Same Here. I would also like to know if there's a fix.

6. From my understanding is that this is only suppose to show when the radiation is active on the server.

7. Yes I think it's that too

8. Hi, nogrod.

Plugin error:

Code:
    (15:14:02) | [Oxide] 16:14 [Error] Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'InfoPanel v0.9.5' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (15:14:02) | [Oxide] 16:14 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+IPanel]].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.DestroyGUI (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.Unload () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. Must be something with the new radiation that keeps the icon active all the time.

10. The plugin just checks to see if "Server.radiation" is "true" and if so it illuminates the icon.

11. Thanks a lot.

12. I see. Thanks!

13. There can be a fix for this.

The color is controlled by the Radiation class, which at the moment only checks ConVar.Server.radiation, or as Brandoncarney said if "Server.radiation is true". But you could use player.metabolism.radiation_level.value > 0 (or a better check if anyone knows it). The class is around line 1200 in the current version.

I tried a quick fix, but ran into the problem that the Radiation class as written doesn't access the basePlayer (or "Owner"). The plug-in has this in it already; it's used in the Compass class (which is around line 1394). I would rewrite the class to include passing the Owner to the class, but my knowledge of the API and C# is limited.

So if anyone is proficient and willing, one solution would be to modify the Radiation class to accept a basePlayer on refresh and pass it the Owner variable. Check that variable for the value of radiation_level and use that for changing the color.

14. I currently downloaded someone's updated version for the InfoPanel to be in the bottom left area, however, the Message Box is hovering over the "tool belt" in the middle bottom area, and I was hoping someone could help me move it to the top middle? I've tried to do it myself in so many different areas of the script and the config file and it never works. I like where the rest of it is on the bottom left, but the messages that you can add to, I want ONLY that to be at the top middle. Can someone help please? THANKS!

15. How to set the coordinates on the screen or how to find them?

16. MessageBox doesnt work.. it doesnt display text messages any idea ?

17. really nice plugin and work fine i use 0.4.0 ^-^ <3<3
    Unfortunately I can not program.... :(
    Only thing that i need, is that he show the Server FPS in a hud like that i make in pic.
    the only thing that i know is that give me the server fps in console : server.fps

With best regards
    Michael

Attached Files:

• fps.png
      fps.png
      File size:
      2.7 MB
      Views:

18. nice config. share?

19. I back that, share your config please?