InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. Ghosst,

Requests:
    • Add a feature to the config for individual timers for the messages, like the TimedExecute plugin. sometimes we want to show messages at different intervals.
    • Add a queue to display a message to a player at login or at a specific time - please add permission so not just admins can do it.
    • Add a time format to the config cuz I want 'h:mm tt' :p

2. id be happy with just a random option for our messages. so they dont get old fast with repetition and so that more players are apt to see them all. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443832321][/DOUBLEPOST]did i mention i freakin love this plugin? so glad i found it. the others were all in the way of screen and werent so neatly put together. and i love the messages :)
    thanks for this!

3. Mine keeps randomly disabling itself, have to reload the plugin for it to show up again

4. Any error/debug message on the console?

5. [Oxide] 9:48 AM [Error] Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'InfoPanel v0.7.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

[Oxide] 10:09 AM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+Messenger.GetMessage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.InitializeGUI (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.GUITimerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+<GUITimerInit>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2015
  6. how can i make it enable for everyone by default?

7. It is enabled for everybody.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443894283][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Have u got messages in your config file?

8. no panel on the server
    [Óxido] 20:20 [Depurar] Carga solicitada para el plugin que ya está cargando: Información
    Panel

9. Theres no error or anything, just the plugin disappears and needs me to re-enable it.

10. Sorry i don't speak Spanish :(
    Google Translate doesn't help... "Charge requested for the plugin is already charging: Information"

11. Everybody need to tape /ipanel show to see it

12. Had msgs before update. just deleted config & let default gen. Thanks for the quick reply. This mod rocks!!

13. Loved this plug from the first look).
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS AWSOME PLUGIN!!!!
    I`ve been waiting for it for a long long time).

Sorry for caps but its AWSOME!!!!!

14. It only shows me what time it is? help Config

15. delete the config file. that did it 4 me.

16. I think u didn't update it to 7.2.

17. any way to place a small logo or image into the info bar?

18. ok. i'll try to update

19. Fuck me, sorry ghost. I must have not been paying attention, it's just the default off thats causing it.
    Would it be possible for it to default to on, then players have to hide it?

20. I don't know what u talking about, there is no option for that :S Show me your config or whatever caused that.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443965672][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes! U can make your custom panels.
    For example:
    Code:
    "YourPanelName": {
          "Available": "true",
          "BackgroundColor": "0.1 0.1 0.1 0.3",
          "EndPosition": "0.39",
          "StartPosition": "0.33",
          "IconEndPosition": "1",
          "IconStartPosition": "0",
          "IconUrl": "ImageURL"
        },
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443965788][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Maybe wrong config. Delete your config or check the console for errors.