InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,748 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. After the newest update of your plugin, with a restart and oxide.reload, all I get is a bar at the bottom with no info, and this error:

[Oxide] 2:27 AM [Info] Loaded plugin InfoPanel v0.7.11 by Ghosst
    [Oxide] 2:27 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'InfoPanel v0.7.11' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 2:27 AM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+Messenger.GetMessage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.InitializeGUI (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&) at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. Did you reset your config file yesterday? (You have to reset your config if u updating from 0.6 ->0.7+)

3. Oops! Some days I'm just a rookie :p Thanks!

4. why
    don't auto start

5. server restarting why map change ?? T^T
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443785845][/DOUBLEPOST]what is that

Attached Files:

6. Reset your InfoPanel config file!

Map change is a Rust Server issue. :(

7. config delete and reload this error...

Attached Files:

8. Show me your current config file pls.

9. yep fileupload

Attached Files:

10. configuration clock spain plis?

11. Thanks for the update Ghosst !

Hopefully you can find the issue with the onPlayerConnect soon, I think other plugins are have a similar issue too.

12. Je Dois oxide.reload InfoPanel mai ok, quand je déconnecté et pui-je me CONNECTEUR il disparait
    Je Dois retaper oxide.reload InfoPanel ??????
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443798544][/DOUBLEPOST]e Do oxide.reload InfoPanel ok May when I disconnect and pui I sign disappears
    I have to retype oxide.reload InfoPanel ??????

13. I've updated it and everything still not working after the GAME update

14. I put your plugin on my server but i have this error :

5:59 PM [Warning] Waiting for another application to stop using script: InfoPanel
    5:59 PM [Error] Exception while resolving plugin references (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    5:59 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Compilation+<Prepare>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (System.Object _) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    5:59 PM [Debug] Load requested for plugin which is already loading: InfoPanel

Plz help me
    thx

15. Version 0.7.11

Whenever joining the server, the info panel isn't showing until I type /ipanel show

Is there a way to have it enabled per default for all players on the server?

16. Ghosst updated InfoPanel with a new update entry:

17. Whenever joining the server, the info panel isn't showing

18. I think 0.7.2 solved this issue. Try it out!

19. (20:07:41) | [Oxide] 6:03 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'InfoPanel v0.7.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object