InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,748 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. I can't believe they find that panel obtrusive, it is the most out of the way panel I have ever seen as a RUST mod.
    They must be some real annoying players to have on your server. I sympathize with you as a server owner. 8)

2. Yeah but also it could do with being hidden for screenshots, I also get a few big streamers who don't want it showing as I have a few ads run in the message. Just a /infotoggle command to flip it on and off would be cool then everyone is happy.

3. Fair enough, that would make sense if you were a streamer.
    I used to use the IngameClockGUI plugin and it had the feature to hide as a player choice and change the clock between Server and In-Game as well.

4. Awesome plugin but can you add something to disable the clock ?

5. Love plugin! Thanks!
    Can you post an example of the config file mod to get the compass to display?
    Currently use CompassGUI but it takes up alot of room at the top.

6. How would I position the bar at the top of the screen

7. In the config file.
    Code:
    "Settings": {
        "BackgroundColor": "0.1 0.1 0.1 0.3",
        "Position (Top/Bottom)": "Bottom"    <---- U have to change to "Top"
      }

8. I just moved the compass to the bottom of the screen, inline with the InfoPanel GUI, using x,y.

Here's a pic:
    http://i.imgur.com/timrsDN.jpg

If you like that, I can provide my files. I can also change the CompassGUI background transparency to match the InfoPanel panels as well, I just chose to make it dark so it stands out more. let me know!

9. I like that! Exactly what I am looking for. Send me a copy if you dont mind.

10. Here you go, sir! If you think the box needs to be more transparent, let me know and I can either edit it for you, or show you where to edit it :)

Attached Files:

11. any one know how to remove the gaps between each of the things i.e players and sleepers and the clock as the gaps between them are too big

12. Anyone been able to intergrate the ServerInfo plugin with this? (Add a button onto the bar instead of the current button bellow the chat box)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443475461,1443466608][/DOUBLEPOST]
    How do you make it more transparent?

13. Open CompassGUI.cs in a text editor.

Line 91 of CompassGUI.cs currently says:
    and to edit the transparency, just edit the 0.7 value. 0.0 is fully transparency, and 1.0 is completely opaque. the value 0.25 is more like what you probably want, as it looks like the others in the InfoPanel.

Actually, here's the plugin file with that value edited:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2015
  14. anyone know how to edit the font colour? cus when i use html colour codes it dosnt work

15. Hi
    How to change the text color. I can not find the color codes thank you

16. Found it shortly after post that, thank you though. Reckon it's possible to position the 'Help' button from ServerInfo plugin on that bar?

17. THANKS!

18. I edited this one to eliminate the gaps for you.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2015
  19. it makes the gaps bigger o-O

20. That's strange. in code and on my screen it completely eliminates the gaps between the Clock, Players and Sleepers. What resolution are you using?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443524372][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Absolutely, just let me know where you want it and I'll tinker with it :)

If I don't reply in time, then you can play with the position yourself in the ServerInfo.json file.

the 2 X values are for horizontal positioning, and the 2 Y values are for vertical positioning. Min is just where the box starts, and Max is where it ends.