ImageLibrary

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,292 - First Release: Oct 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 36 likes
  1. get the same error, not only on imagelibrary, get it on Hiticon and signartist aswell

2. Yup looking into it. Thanks all!

3. any plugin that uses this will not work till its updated.

4. Good observation :)

Testing fix now. Standby

5. Absolut updated ImageLibrary with a new update entry:

6. Still
    Error while compiling: ImageLibrary.cs(905,98): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `byte[]' expression to type `System.IO.MemoryStream'

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update the plugin.

8. that's what happened when I updated it

9. Make sure you have latest rust update and oxide as well

10. Can anyone help me with the problem?
    Code:
    14:07:10 Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    14:07:10 at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.GetPlayerAvatar (System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

11. ... works well without problems, good Job :)

12. Code:
     Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (22:24:48) | at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.GetPlayerAvatar (System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I am getting the same message every time someone joins my server.. I have the newest version of the plugin..

13. I downloaded the most recent ver of ImageLibrary - still getting the following error -
    Error while compiling: ImageLibrary.cs(909,83): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]'
    I have removed the plugin and reinstalled. However I noticed when I get this when I try to load and there is no longer a ImageLibrary config file nor a directory under data.

Any ideas ?

14. Keep getting this on server startup

Code:
    (21:26:09) | [Oxide] 21:26 [Error] Failed to call hook 'AddImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:26:09) | [Oxide] 21:26 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.AddImage (System.String url, System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (21:26:09) | [Oxide] 21:26 [Error] Failed to call hook 'AddImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:26:09) | [Oxide] 21:26 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.AddImage (System.String url, System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

15. just removed everything I could for the ImageLibrary - confirmed 2.0.6 ver still getting the error.

16. I'll double check the correct version is posted, seems really odd!

17. If you are getting this error you have the wrong version. There is no other explanation possible because MemorySteam is no longer used in the newest version. I double checked the code and the correct version and code is posted.

18. I did a total wipe of the server, reinstalled and updated with most recent ver of ImageLibrary and it worked ! thank you for checking. It must have been some strange error causing the old plugin to reinstall ?

19. I installed universalUi for rust and the imagelibrary on the server. I installed the latest versions for both and see them in my oxide plugins file list on my server. For some reason when I enter the game and type /ui it tells me that the image library is not installed. How do I correct it so that I can use the universal Ui plugin?

20. Usually it is related to a corrupt set of data files. Just try it Unload ImageLibrary then delete the entire ImageLibrary data folder. You can also try a RefreshAllImages in console first if you would like.