ImageLibrary

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,292 - First Release: Oct 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 36 likes
  1. Hi @PryMary

What about the new version of IL with SkipNightUI ?

I can't do test for the moment on my server, i see players has errors with this plugin

2. Code:
    [08/04/2017 02:08:16] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [08/04/2017 02:16:35] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [08/04/2017 02:19:00] Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Another error in console :
    Code:
    (12:32:29) | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)(12:32:29) | at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.GetPlayerAvatar (System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    ;)

3. @Cataclysme Latest version is not giving me any issues with SkipNightUI or Kits or Server Rewards. I updated this morning and have not seen any issues but will keep a close eye ;)

4. dont work for my
    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

5. thanks for the update yesterday @Absolut, but after I installed the version that were glitched and even if I went back to a previous version and now to the newest I still get a error when Im doing refreshallimages or WorkshopImages, Exception: ISteamUGC _ptr is null . I have removed both conf file and data file (when imagelibrary were unloaded) but it still comes up, anything Im not thinking about?

6. Try to update Oxide ?
    PryMary said no issues about ImageLibrary so...

7. Oxide is up to date...
    Will try again this afternoon !

8. Ok, tell me.
    If doesn't work, try to delete plugins (include cs file, data files, config file)
    Upload again from overview and retry

9. help

(14:14:09) | [MyP] Bûcheron - Melvüt Enes[1085916/76561198009918359] has entered the game

(14:14:09) | Kits was compiled successfully in 2010ms

(14:14:09) | Unloaded plugin Kits v3.2.9 by Reneb

(14:14:09) | Loaded plugin Kits v3.2.9 by Reneb

(14:14:09) | Failed to call hook 'AddImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(14:14:09) | at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary+ImageAssets.StoreByteArray (System.Byte[] bytes, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary+ImageAssets.Next () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary+ImageAssets.BeginIndividual (System.String name, System.String url, System.Byte[] bytes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.AddImage (System.String url, System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(14:14:09) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Kits v3.2.9' (NullReferen

10. Server Reinstalled then Works for my :)

11. Thank you very much for this plugin and the update, Absolut! Remember you have lots of fans that are grateful for all the work you do for us admins and the player community. I am sure many others agree!

12. Deleted all related to ImageLibrary, Kit & SkipNightUI...
    Reinstall the plugin, and all is good !
    Solved

13. Thank you Absolut. From someone who owns most of your ChaosCode plugins, and a bunch from here, your work doesn't go unnoticed. Thank You for the fix <3

14. I don't blame you! It's a vicious circle, not for the faint of heart!

15. Thanks absolut love your work my server wouldn't be the same without you,don't listen to the haters it wouldn't mater what you did or didn't do you will still get moaners

16. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but since the update ImageLibrary sits at "Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images". 16 hours and counting now. It's preventing LustyMap from working. Anyone able to offer some advice?

17. I had this too a few times with earlier version. What I had to do was first unloading the plugin, then deleting all old data (the plugin itself, the config & it's data) and then installing the new versions. I also unloaded, deleted and installed all other plugins which are using imagelibrary because there were also updates. Once i also had to di this twice because it seemed that i had forgot some files.

Could you try that out?

18. Hello! I seem to be unable to load new images to ImageLibrary - surely there's something I'm doing wrong?

Here's what I do to get the images loaded:

Code:
    [PluginReference]
            Plugin ImageLibrary;        void OnServerInitialized()
            {
                try
                {
                    ImageLibrary.Call("isLoaded", null);
                }
                catch (Exception)
                {
                    Puts("Exception!");
                    return;
                }
                AddImage("http://i.imgur.com/ykTHU0b.png", "FrostPicImage");
                AddImage("http://i.imgur.com/ZO9dFyw.png", "RadPicImage");
                AddImage("http://i.imgur.com/hJeUbce.png", "FlamePicImage");
            }public string GetImage(string shortname, ulong skin = 0) => (string)ImageLibrary.Call("GetImage", shortname, skin);
    public bool AddImage(string url, string shortname, ulong skin = 0) => (bool)ImageLibrary?.Call("AddImage", url, shortname, skin);
    And here's how I attempt to use it:

Code:
    elements.Add(new CuiElement
                {
                    Name = "frostPic",
                    Components =
                        {
                            new CuiImageComponent {Png = GetImage("FrostPicImage"), FadeIn = fadeInTime},
                            new CuiRectTransformComponent {AnchorMin = "0 0", AnchorMax = iconMaxAnchor, OffsetMin = frostIconOffset, OffsetMax = frostIconOffset}
                        },
                    FadeOut = fadeOutTime
                });
    Unfortunately the image comes up as either the older image that I've uploaded before (crude, poor quality icon) or a white box. So the issue to me seems like the images aren't getting downloaded from the included URL. Any ideas as to what I've got to do to solve this issue?

EDIT: I should mention that using "refreshallimages" command did not work, neither did the full reinstallation of the plugin with deletion of configs and data files. Feels like I'm cursed!

19. It all looks correct. A few things to note. The AddImage is adding the image and downloading it to the server storage. The GetImage is returning the iamgeid. Using the png is correct and as mentioned looks correct. The "refreshallimages" cleans up and then redownloads all images. This will NOT download your custom image from this plugin are making; instead you would need to reload it so the OnServerInitialize triggers and Adds the images again.

One recommendation I could give you is to add a Puts(); to see what ID is being returned on GetImage.. then find that image in the storage folder and see what it looks like!