1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The itemv2 branch isn't updated for recent download location changes, do until it is, you'd likely need to manually download from our GitHub (see the Announcement thread on the alternative to the Bintray location.)

2. Yeah I read that then something about it being updated between pages might of got confused but that clears it up alot thanks.

3. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  4. @Wulf Is Oxide compatible with the newest ItemV2?

Nvm found the link in one of the posts

Getting Error :/

Code:
    ArgumentException: Object type ImpulseSoundConfigGroup cannot be converted to target type: UnityEngine.AudioClip
    Parameter name: val
      at System.Reflection.MonoField.SetValue (System.Object obj, System.Object val, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.FieldInfo.SetValue (System.Object obj, System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at RuntimeHurtDB.ResolveProxyReferencesRecursive (System.Object toSearch, System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1 processed) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at RuntimeHurtDB.ResolveProxyGameObject (UnityEngine.GameObject obj, System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1 processed, Boolean walkChildren) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at RuntimeHurtDB.ResolveProxyGameObject (UnityEngine.GameObject obj, System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1 processed, Boolean walkChildren) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at RuntimeHurtDB.ResolveProxyReferencesRecursive (System.Object toSearch, System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1 processed) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at RuntimeHurtDB.ResolveProxyReferencesExhaustive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at RuntimeHurtDB.ResolveProxyReferences () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at GameManager.InitializeLoadedObjects (Boolean forServer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    GameManager:InitializeLoadedObjects(Boolean)
    <HostAsync>c__Iterator6:MoveNext()
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  5. So where can i get the latest oxide for itemv2?
    AppVeyor
    here is nothing

6. i used this one AppVeyor
    but its making the error i posted

tell me if you also get a error when you tested pls

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide is not updated for it yet, there are other pressing issues to resolve beforehand.

8. oh my.. what should i do with this?)

UPD: ok

9. I wonder how the other servers can have plugins then...

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Old build + manually patched game DLLs. The .opj for our patcher is already update for it, just no builds right now due to some errors.

11. @Wulf When will a working version come out? :eek: can you tell already? or predict

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  12. Pls Waip s11 (V2)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508597187][/DOUBLEPOST]Waip s11 pls :(

13. Oxide is finally updated and working correctly, thanks @Wulf!

Download it here: AppVeyor
    (Make sure you download the itemV2 zip and not the normal hurtworld folder)

14. Thx :D hope its working x)

My Server is not rly starting just getting a error, with the latest Build
    I just need to put the files into managed right?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2017
  15. What kind of errors you get?

16. Could upload the output.txt cause its to big for pastebin
    I tryed both the newest and the one you used
    With ItemV2 you mean the newest version right? 0.4.8.0

i had some permission issues since the server was downloading files but after i changed them it still didnt work, server on linux system

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2017
  17. Well i did that with both the last build and the one you say ^^'
    it's creating the oxide folder and the Compiler and stuff but then it crashes.

18. Where does it crash on? On loading the savegame?

19. Brand new install of hurtworld server itemv2, i even tried downloading from the steam tools tab
    Unpacked latest 2.0.3610 Oxide-Hurtworld-itemv2-SNAPSHOT.zip into the folder, replacing all files
    No changes, just run the batch _start-example.bat and the server starts then crashes and reboot,
    over and over. Check the picture bellow, i get around 9000 of these lines
    hurtworld_itemv2.png

The errors starts like this
    Code:
    Loading Oxide Core v2.0.3610...
    Loading extensions...
    Latest compiler MD5: 5fbca0bf39b1c09ddf2fb3686b869242
    Local compiler MD5: 5fbca0bf39b1c09ddf2fb3686b869242
    Loaded extension CSharp v2.0.3610 by Oxide and Contributors
    Loaded extension Hurtworld v2.0.3610 by Oxide and Contributors
    Loaded extension MySql v2.0.3610 by Oxide and Contributors
    Loaded extension SQLite v2.0.3610 by Oxide and Contributors
    Loaded extension Unity v2.0.3610 by Oxide and Contributors
    Using Covalence provider for game 'Hurtworld'
    Loading plugins...
    Loaded plugin Hurtworld v2.0.3610 by Oxide and Contributors
    Loaded plugin Unity v2.0.3610 by Oxide and Contributors
    Steam GameServer initialized
    SteamServerConnected
    <b>(Deserialization Error)</b>: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
      at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ParadoxNotion.Serialization.FullSerializer.Internal.fsTypeCache.TryIndirectTypeLookup (System.String typeName, System.Type& type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ParadoxNotion.Serialization.FullSerializer.Internal.fsTypeCache.GetType (System.String name, System.String assemblyHint) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ParadoxNotion.Serialization.FullSerializer.Internal.fsTypeCache.GetType (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ParadoxNotion.Serialization.FullSerializer.fsSerializer.InternalDeserialize_3_Inheritance (System.Type overrideConverterType, ParadoxNotion.Serialization.FullSerializer.fsData data, System.Type storageType, System.Object& result, System.Collections.Generic.List`1& processors) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0