Solved Hurtworld 0.3.7.0 update?

Discussion in 'Hurtworld Discussion' started by q1LLa, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Not just you q1lla

Lots of people got kicked because of AFK or just error ArgumentOutofRangeException: Argument is out of range. Parameter name: ViewID
    Updated but after installing oxide (not sure if it is oxide) the server keep restarting with the error: SteamAPI_GameServer.Init() failed.

2. The problem started happening after the hotfix, pretty sure it's not an oxide issue, since I tried starting the server without it and it's the same thing, server doesn't start and it's in an endless restart loop.

3. Hello

Oxide needs updating for Hurtworld 3.7.1?

Regards

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide is not updated for the latest version. It will be updated when Hurtworld's update is fixed.

5. Hi,

yeah Hurtworld is broken for me too, after updating it doesn't launch anymore :/

6. Ditto, and i didnt want to wipe so i am waiting lol

7. I see more and more servers going offline, that must have applied the hotfix too :(

8. I was just saying that. Every time i reload the server list one or more is missing. Its like the stars are going out.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yup, just waiting for the developers to wake up (Australia). You may be able to keep it working by using the old DLLs from Oxide. There wouldn't really be any point to have updated in this case, but if you did update, that may help.

10. Well it's after 9am there, they should be in the office by now

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It looks like @Speno (Spencer) is up now, so might hear from him soon. :)

12. Damnit Wulf, I thought you had it working with that update...I got all excited :(

13. 10/10 Hotfix if you ask me ;) Yeah I hope this is fixed soon

14. Worst part is the devs haven't acknowledged the fact of the issue yet :(

15. yeah I forwarded all errors in gamelog and the crash files to Cowtrix. Just waiting and hoping it's fixed before our night is out.

16. Here's some music to listen to while we wait

[DOUBLEPOST=1475627657][/DOUBLEPOST]@Wulf have you heard anything from the devs?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing yet, I'm sure they're aware though.

18. damn this song has been stuck in my head for like a week. Now its going to be drilled in even more. lol

19. This song pretty much sums up this hot fix for me

20. It's lunch time in Australia...

It's frustrating to not know what's going on.