GatherRewards

Gives players money through Economics/ServerRewards for various actions (gathering, animal kills)

Total Downloads: 4,577 - First Release: Jan 12, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. I don't know if i the only one but when i hit ores there no money given been tried to switch (/m4genableore) you know something like that show enabled but no money for ores, animal and tree work fine...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1445661574,1445616855][/DOUBLEPOST]i get that too:
    Code:
    [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'money-for-gather v1.2.1'
    File: money-for-gather.lua Line: 145 attempt to index field 'Initiator' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use one of the re-written versions linked in this thread.

3. in late :/ thank you i search and try and i'm not read sad me...
    Regard
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446037242,1446021352][/DOUBLEPOST]Yep not quite the same, this one no give money for cut animals and i cannot translate the animals name :/ but i can waiting for :p

4. I'm getting some players complaining they have zero balance after they've knocked down half a forest... any ideas?

5. [11/11/2015 1:37:01 AM] [Oxide] 1:37 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerLoot' on plugin 'GatherRewards v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Maybe because of the new update to the Economics plugin

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is. I need to finish it up soon and update for that.

7. yeah my users are complaining they can't make money.
    ETA on fix?

8. My users can't earn money as well
    Fix needed Super urgent

9. @Wulf, stop everything in your life and fix please :)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Updates aren't always instant and on demand. The plugin is still nowhere near where I want it to be, but you can use the temp fix below.

Attached Files:

11. The fix works. thanks Wulf.

There is a difference between where you want the mod to be and keeping it fixed. as much as we love the features we need the basics of all core modes to always work. when someone tweaks things like Economy, Zone, NPC, shop, Build, and other core mods. it breaks a lot of what makes Oxide great. I can live without a Maze Generator but as an Admin I can't live without core mods.

On the subject of Core Mods - all mods for admins should fallow the practice of always having console commands.

12. After upgrading the Economic, began to appear this error on the console,
    and does not generate more savings.
    Does anyone know how to solve?
    Code:
    [Oxide] 5:46 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'money-for-gather v1.2.1' File: money-for-gather.lua Line: 192 attempt to call global 'GetEconomyAPI' (a nil value):   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
  13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the versions posted in this thread for now.

14. Update PLZ!!

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

16. is ther any way to change animals names?Becouse i want to translate it to my countries language.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Currently no, but perhaps in a future version.

18. i have a question too . is there any way to closing gather rewards for woods and ores? i did set amouth 0 for them but my players saying they re still getting money from mining.

19. I change the configuration file and not change anything in the game.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which version are you using? The Overview is currently only for the plugin version posted in this thread.