GatherRewards

Gives players money through Economics/ServerRewards for various actions (gathering, animal kills)

Total Downloads: 4,549 - First Release: Jan 12, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Can the correct working version be uploaded and not attached to a post please

2. This update have a kill players get reward system ?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See my previous reply to you. ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441839739][/DOUBLEPOST]
    When I am done rewriting it entirely, yes.

4. This reply ?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, that was not a reply to you. I replied to your original question about humans.

6. Oh okay. Sorry my English not good :(. İ just waiting update for human kill get reward. Thanks.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442075778,1441840309][/DOUBLEPOST]
    @Wulf ready to plugin for human kill reward ?

7. You might want to keep in mind that adding this feature to the plugin will open new ways to exploit, especially if you have the teleportation plugin. (What i mean is 2 friends killing each other 100 times just to get free money)

8. Hi, please Wulf could you add the animal names to the config? I want to translate the names to my native language but i can´t without them in the config... Thanks a lot for the plugin!!!

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm working on that for the re-write (MoneyForGather to Gather Rewards).

10. Ok thanks a lot!!! your plugin is awesome! waiting for the new Gather Rewards :D

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I actually didn't make the original, just taking it over as the original author disappeared.

12. Code:
    [Oxide] 1:32 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'money-for-gather v1.2.1'
    File: money-for-gather.lua Line: 145 attempt to index field 'Initiator' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Here is an error I keep getting. We do get money for gathering, just one of the errors I see in the RCON all the time

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use this for now: Gather Rewards | Page 5 | Oxide. The final re-write is still in the works.

14. hey can u update default config

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The config is updated, it's for the version linked above.

16. ok thanks ill try it

17. Thanks for picking up the slack, Luke. It's HellUnit from Github btw. I haven't disappeared entirely. :-D Seems you've got it under control. I haven't updated Rust or Oxide in a while, so I'm probably so far behind on the recent changes. I'm trying to slowly get back into it though, so if ya need a hand or some testing or anything, let me know.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No problem, just trying to keep it all working. ;)