1. Your structureframpacketlimit is half of default. Default is 200. No reason to have it lower as this will make it take longer for people to load into server and for structures to render. Increase it to reduce load in times and structure rendering times. Put it too high, however, and you will see lag when players join server.

Here is my autoexec

-exec host 12871;queryport 12881;loadmod 717024931;loadmod 704019543;loadmod 717255124;loadmod 744760222;loadmod 708232676;maxplayers 50;servername <color=#E85900>AZTEC WARFARE</color> FRESH WIPE 9/21
    loadbalancerframebudget 400
    combatlogtimeout 30
    afkkicktime 3600
    addadmin 76561198101068839
    addadmin 76561198091588048
    vehicledecaytime 21600
    autosaveenabled 1
    structuredecayenabled 1
    structuredecayfrequency 1200
    structuredecaydamage 30 60
    autobackupinterval 7200
    spawnercellupdatesperframe 10
    structureframepacketlimit 400
    quit 86400

Note that I have made modifications to things like afkkick and vehicledecaytime so that's why that is different than yours, and I changed the way decay works (it is still the same strength and time in the end, just updates less frequently to reduce instances of lags when it does).

Also currently my spawnercellupdatesperframe is default, I just keep forgetting to take that out XD (i was experimenting with it and default is best).

I also highly recommend getting rid of the ping command and replacing it with the ping universal mod, so players can simply type /ping to see their ping. If you find that players are being kicked too much upon loading into your server I can instruct you how to set a delay on the ping detection to give people more of a chance to load in before kick. This is another problem with the ping command, it scans for ping every second so if your ping happens to be over 300 while loading in.... you'll be kicked.... but often times ping approaches that number naturally upon load in. But first thing is first, let's get your server running good before worrying about ping limits XD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1474544959][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Other suggestions :
    - Don't use livemap (I believe this causes a lot of lag, but have not gotten a response from oxide crew about it when I asked them). Instead get your server using /loc via location mod and triangulating it on hurtworldmap.com. If you already have installed this you must shut down server and delete its files and then restart in order to uninstall.

- Only run autoclean mod once a week (must turn off automatic restart temporarily) and then delete it once it has cleaned.... it will take 48 hours for it to work. This mod causes lag if allowed to run all the time.

- Don't use Sleepers mod

- Don't use magic chat

- Always check oxide/logs/most recent log file (NOT compiler) upon server loadup for mod errors

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  2. wait what do you mean with this structureframepacketlimit
    Like that you are going to set every object inside of the game and when you're blowing it up it takes more c4 before it get damaged or what ???

3. You are way off, my friend. :)

structureframepacketlimit determines the maximum speed of which structure data can send between server and player.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1474550472][/DOUBLEPOST]
    also I'll repeat this important fact, as I noted.... set it too low and players take forever to load into server, and structures may take longer to render in in-game. Set it too high and you get lag upon every player joining server.

4. Thanks i made some changes and at 18:00 my server will be rebooted. Hope for the best!

Will inform you about this.

5. good luck my friend :)

6. CaptainNebulous thanks so much for this. Because of your information I might have found out what the reason of the lag is.
    With your information I could do some troubleshooting and found out that the reason might be special characters.
    Today I have wiped the server and 3 admins where online. (Whitelisted)
    The Load was 16.13, untill a admin with a special character joined and it dropped to 13!
    I asked him to remove this character and rejoin. The load was back at 16 again.
    Then asked him again the add this character and join again. The load was 13 again. Now find a way to block these people from joining.
    I could use: Name Manager | Oxide if it is working again.

Ps. he used: ♦

7. Wow.... I didn't even know about that one. Special characters should not effect lag LOL But I am glad I was able to help. Hope my other advice has helped too.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1474630582][/DOUBLEPOST]
    One more thing after checking some notes I was in error on one thing. The FPS limit. While I don't find use for this on my server, limiting it to 80 to 100 can help performance as well.

8. Ok i removed the targetfps and he is about 80 now. Most decrease of the cycle rate happens when people join

9. as long as it doesnt go below 1.00 dont worry too much

10. Just 54 people and it was 1.52.
    Does building stuff has impact on this?

11. it does significantly. In a week it will be at least 35% to 50% lower

12. 58 and 1.02 so still need to make some changes. But now i can see what to check

13. yeah and to be honest i highly doubt the symbol in your buddy's name was what caused the drop you saw before.

it is also a good idea to keep owrong seed drops near vanilla aasowrong plant Render ins cause hella lag in large quantities

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2016
  14. So i just created my hurtworld server where do i find all the configuration files like this like for example "Structureframepacketlimit" wtf is that where do i find a list of the commands i can screw with and how do i fix it keep kicking me saying Frame lease stream pool exceeded by 251 in the console what do i do to fix that thanks

15. i already have seen this website and it doesnt have all the commands i dont think but if it does then where do i put it? in the .bat file or the autoexec.cfg

16. It has every command. It was written mostly by Cowtrix himself but added to a tad by a couple others
    You put them in autoexec.cfg

17. What do I've to place inside of my autoexe ?? Because I got the same think