1. I pretty much get a error in console saying: Frame lease stream pool exceeded by 729 or some numbers at the end and every time it says that message players notice some lag. Help please?

Screenshot: Screenshot

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  2. i'm getting the same issue im mine it seems...

3. It appears on console and X can be greater than 1900. When this happens players experience lag and ping goes up to 1000+. Any idea why this is happening ?

4. it happened to me too

5. I have the same problems with 1550 and server is unresponive and disconnect everyone!

6. Same on my server( high populated French Server), since Hurtworld patch 3.3.0

7. This is normal?

frame lease stream pool exceeded by 11190

FPS decreased. why is that? screenshot

8. Lots of owrongs can cause lag.

9. same problem, cam some one help us plz.

10. I had asked Cowtrix about this a couple months ago and he said that this is nothing to really worry about. The game is designed to automatically adjust for it. The message is just notifying you basically of why it is adjusting. One can probably assume that large adjustments would create lag when they happen. There is a few autoexec commands you can use to help combat the issue, if you know how to correctly adjust them to your server's needs and capabilities.

11. Whick adjustments should we makenin the autoexec then? Because for my server this error give a big lag spike every minute. People are leaving my server because of the lag.

I also asked the devs bit they replied 3 times then nothing (think to busy)

The lag spikes are when 40+ players are online and the more the sooner it happens.

Lucky is that they kinda solved it. Before people got disconnected. Now a lag spike so there is improvement.

12. first of all for which game do you've this error ????

13. For one thing do serverstatus command in console. Look at cycle rate and frame rate. You preferably want cycle rate to be over 1.00 and frame rate to be averaging 60 to 70. The "guaranteed cycle rate" can be ignored completely. It doesn't involve us

To attempt to resolve low cycle rates (below 1.00) you use "loadbalancerframebudget value" in autoexec. Default is 100 so without having this in autoexec 100 is what it is at by default. What you want to do is increase in increments of 50. I did it every restart for about 10 days until I found a value that worked for me. This is a balancing act as if you put loadbalancerframebudget too high it will create low fps on your server. So each time you raise the number you want to wait until a good amount of people are logged in then use "serverstatus" command to make sure you didn't hurt FPS. You should also notice your cycle rates go up as you increase loadbalancerframebudget. Not all servers are capable of raising this much without dramatic effects on fps, however assuming hardware is good.... you should be able to use this to get the cycle rate over 1.00 at all times.... even with server full. Once this is achieved, many lag issues tend to disappear and lease stream pool errors are reduced - however these will never go away completely, nor are they intended on going away completely.

Also note that this is one of the solutions which has worked for me. Your results may vary.

14. forgot to mention that your cycle rate will naturally decrease with more players/structures. So check serverstatus often

15. Thanks! This is the issue for my server. On 1000 it is still 0.26 so changed it to 2500.

16. how did that work for you? And how long has it been since you wiped?

that is quite a low cycle rate for such a high setting. I've never had to even go to 1000.

Also note that trying to change it in console has no effect. Requires autoexec edit and restart each time.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  17. 2 weeks ago we had a wipe.
    Yeah i changed it in the autoexec and restart it. (Server restarts at specific times)

Maybe in combination of my fps? It is set on 999. (Could try -1)

18. You mean you have your target fps set to that? No point in even using the target FPS command. Will just cause more troubles than it will solve. That would be useful for a low-performance server that wanted to limit the FPS to a lower value to increase performance.

Also if things on your server are configured right you should never really have to go above 1000 on the loadbalancerframebudget... i have yet to have to go above 700. But I also do run autoclean from time to time. It causes lag and deletes shacks so I only use it like once a week.

19. Is it possible to send me your autoexec? Maybe i am also other wrong settings. Autoclean i had to remove since people told me this causes lag....

This is mine (after your last message):
    loadbalancerframebudget 700
    maxplayers 60
    host 12871
    queryport 12881
    maxping 300
    autobackupinterval 14400
    autosaveenabled 1
    loadmod 717024931
    structureframepacketlimit 100
    structurecomplexitylimit 1 30000
    structurecomplexitylimit 2 10000