3. Ask a question
    Please answer it, thank you.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      21 KB
      Views:
  4. I ' m also getting same error sometimes.

5. 1960268_1666845570221060_402194552_n.jpg

any idea?

6. How much RAM do you have on your server, and how many people on your server?

7. Anyone know what's happening with those errors? They make sometimes people rollback a bit in server? lag spikes ? Screenshot Image with the some errors or msgs appear in console.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451997918,1451942674][/DOUBLEPOST]I did that expandpools 3000 on my server i have 60 players active and server stopped running =(

8. ulink detected risk for major gc spikes.unrelible outgoing bitStreampool (istypesafe:true) overflow,pool capacity 1000, usage was 1113

9. Found lots of posts about this but never a solution.

How can I raise the bitstream pool? Of get rid of the warnings (and lag)

10. uLink floods can be server crashers too. A uLink server flooder was patched recently for Legacy.

11. Thanks for your reply but Legacy?

12. @Ventrex Rust Legacy. I suppose the same server crasher can be used in this game as well. I would hit up @Mughisi for the fix.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The game is still actively developed. If there is an issue from that, the Hurtworld developers are able to fix it.

14. It is actually an issue with uLink where it is basically sending too much data from the server to the clients. Usually happens when there is loads and loads of networked entities on the server and lots of users.

15. Yeah I already informed the developers via Steam Community but there is not much reply from their side there.