FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. When uploading newest update i get the following error in console:

(14:43:21) | Failed to initialize plugin 'FancyDrop v2.6.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(14:43:21) | Unloaded plugin FancyDrop v2.6.8 by Fujikura

(14:43:21) | No previous version to rollback plugin: FancyDrop

2. I got this with DeathNotes, even after fresh installation.

3. Cannot reproduce, with or without existing config files.

4. Goodnight. How can I make airdrops lower faster?

5. lower faster??? what you mean?

6. faster
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488582033][/DOUBLEPOST]I also have the problem that I do a reload and it does not translate the plugin. Do you know what it can be It happens to me for 2 weeks, if I restart the server if it is reset
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488582053][/DOUBLEPOST]I also have the problem that I do a reload and it does not translate the plugin. Do you know what it can be It happens to me for 2 weeks, if I restart the server if it is reset

7. Each droptype has a "planeSpeed" setting.
    The translated file into your preferred language does reset???

8. Why when I put the minimum number of players 8, the plane flies and 5 people?

9. Reload the plugin after config changes

10. Seems like my supply signals or direct drops are locking to that player at all its set to true any ideas?

11. do not. What I mean is: to restart the plugin I have to restart the server.

12. Code:
    oxide.reload FancyDrop
    ...does not work on your hoster??? That's bad.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488698802][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can diable such functions by these two switches set to false if you need:
    Code:
        "Lock DirectDrop to be looted only by target player": true,    "Lock SignalDrop to be looted only by target player": true,

13. mine is set to true for both and neither of them lock for the player anyone can loot it

14. I got also atm the issue, that a change to the lang file does require a restart. Looks to me like a current issue in Oxide directly, cause i had not experenced such things before.

15. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1488704816][/DOUBLEPOST]
    should be fixed now

16. ok, so I just installed a plugin called FancyDrop for rust. the plugin installed properly, but there is no config in the config folder for oxide. I know I installed it correctly, anyone know how to fix?

17. @Fujikura is there a way to make it where clanmates along with the original tossers are the only ones to open the crates?! ;)

18. How do I set the minimum and maximum departure time for a plane with a regular drop? And how to make a restriction on the flight of a plane with a regular drop?

19. The plugin would not work without config or throw an error on startup, as it does save the new file after the config content was generated.
    Maybe its simply not shown or remote folder view is not refreshed succesfully.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488902163][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'll think about.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488902229][/DOUBLEPOST]
    in the "Timer" section of the config.
    Restriction to what exactly?

20. Restriction on the minimum number of players for regular airplanes?