1. yeah thats what I have ryan, Im running sudo chmod -R 777 path/to/rust/server

2. oops I mean "chown", i edited it on the previous post

3. same there, I keep updating the chown and chmod everytime something new gets put in, else it wouldnt even have let me start the server :)

4. Hmm not sure then, why did you fresh install your server anyways :p do you not have any backups of your server files to restore the CSharpCompiler?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503110721][/DOUBLEPOST]Also maybe try manually installing the CSharpCompiler from https://bintray.com/oxidemod/builds/download_file?file_path=CSharpCompiler.x86_x64? idk

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You either need to use the old bundle or the new build, not mixed. The libmono file is closely tied to the compiler. So either the old .zip I provided here with the previous set, or the one from the latest Oxide build and what is available via Bintray.

Edit: Was able to get an instance setup for testing locally (weee Parallels), and confirmed that the old compiler files work just fine and have no issues dropping them in and it working right away. If you still have issues after replacing with the old, then there is something else going on with your setup with permissions or dependencies (did you extract and overwrite ALL files included in the zip?) as nothing has changed. I'll be looking into why the newer compiler build isn't working (nothing changed with it, just hasn't been re-compiled in a long time).

I'll be uploading the older set to Bintray and GitHub for now until I can get it figured out.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  6. Absolutely no idea what that means could be wrong, or even if it related to oxide.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2017
  7. Can confirm this worked perfectly. All plugins loaded and working.

8. Worked!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2017
  9. @Wulf, Thanks for moving it here. I can now trully say/write (with smile on my face) that everyting works now with new oxide version. Plugins loaded and no errors appeared. Thank you really much!

10. I just made a breakthru... I made a fresh installment and just pulled all the plugins, config, data, server folder back in and it still didnt work.... so I tried removing all plugins except one and that plugin it loaded.... could it actually be one of all the plugins I use that fucks up so none of the plugins would load o_O

I will try and put in once at a time to try it out, will take some time :p

alright I found the plugin that were screwing this whole thing up... spawncontrol