Economics

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,849 - First Release: Nov 10, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 43 likes
  1. It's not normal, you have a problem but you have an error from console?

2. How to restart the money for all players?

3. Hi all, I have a "weird"request to make, i have my own dedicated server (my hobby) and would like to have this plugin on my server. However, because of brain damage I''m having trouble concentrating and making sense of structured things. I tried to make sense of it, but cant make head or tails. Is it possible that one of you post a ready made, basic, working config that I can install so it is working? Please help me out. Thanks!

4. delete the data folder :)

5. Hey Nogrod,

In regard to "Economics" (2.0.5) by Nogrod (0.45s) two requests.

1. Can you add the ResourceID into the .cs file
    /*this would assist with an error generated by "Plugin Updater" and help me with autoupdating your mod.*/
    Line14: [Info("Economics", "Nogrod", "2.0.5")]
    replaced with
    [Info("Economics", "Nogrod", "2.0.5", ResourceId = 717)]

2. Already implement (ignore point 2)

I understand I can make these adjustments myself, but then I have to change them for each update.
    By requesting you make the changes I am hoping they stay in future versions of your mod.

Thanks for Reading
    Hook

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2016
  6. Is there a possibility to save all that in a mysql database? Or is there a working economics plugin supporting DBs?

7. Is there a plugin that withdraws money when killed by another player and gives it to the murderer?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Robbery by me?

9. I wanna encourage as much of this economy as possible, can someone list the plugins that use it? I can't find much use for them seeing as you can't really earn economics coins and you can only send people RP and only use RP in the shop, so why would you ever use the coins.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  10. hey guys not sure what i have done wrong but for some reason i can not get it to work i can bring up the shop but nothing shows in shop

Attached Files:

11. How exactly do i remove the transfer command, or revok the permission, so players cant transfer there cash. tried removing it but plugin wont load after

12. Change the command in config and don't send the command ^^

13. Im sorry if someone has already asked this but is there a way i can add a player to the economics database MANUALLY if they have never joined the game. My reason for this is i want to a treasury with money in it and i can only seem to be able to give money to players who have been active in the server. Basically i want a ghost player that doesn't exist but i can transfer money to and their balance is stored

14. I don't know if you can, but if you can:

Unload plugin
    Add player manuall
    Save
    Reload

And test..

15. Negative. Deleted Economics .json out of data folder and refreshed.

Went in-game and still have the same funds.

Even tried to manually change the amounts listed in the data .json.

FIXED-**Deleted the plugin. Deleted File in the Data folder, and reinstalled plugin..viola! **

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2016
  16. would anyone know what i would change it to for it to show £? thanks in advance.

17. Am i doing something wrong? it seems as though the guishop has a fluctuating economy system, the more you sell, the less the price goes up, the more you buy, the more the price goes up. Any way to remove that?

18. hi problems no error on console but everytime i try send money to 1 person ti always says money can not be negative any reason for this

19. How would I make it so a certain group would receive 5000 points every 12 hours?

20. I know this may not be the right place to post it but what plugin makes it so you earn money killing animals and humans?