EasyVote

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,115 - First Release: Aug 27, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 24, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. So, i need to do that for every person on the server? Or does it include everyone?

2. You can add EasyVote.Use to the default group or a custom group of players

oxide.grant group default EasyVote.Use

3. Thank you to you who donated <3

4. @Exel80 my pleasure, great plugin!

and just noticed, when u type /reward alone it puts:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdReward' on plugin 'EasyVote v2.0.31' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.cmdReward (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Can you send your config file to my PM? Something is wrong in Config -> Reward section OR in server ID:KEY section

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2017
  6. I have an issue..
    I set custom rewards for 7th, 14th and 21st vote, but having voted 14+ times, every time i vote it gives the 14th reward as well as the daily.
    I thought these numbered rewards were just for that day, not every day after :/

7. Player will receive other reward when he past 21st vote. This is just how it should to work with current settings.
    Please, read FAQ where i explain this .. EasyVote for Rust - FAQ | Oxide

8. Great plugin works well!

One suggestion. I change the command /vote to /easyvote on my server because it conflicts with others like votekick. If you could change the default command or put something in the config to allow that to be done more easily, that'd be awesome!

9. Thank you ♥

Maybe, but for now i want focus other features (like admin commands)

10. Hi, I tell you:
    We have a small community of 3 servers, formerly we had another mod to detect votes in one of our servers. But with this mod we would like our players to have to vote compulsorily on our 3 servers to receive their reward (2 Supply).
    The first time it works great, when the three servers vote and they claim it, it gives the agreed upon. The problem comes later, when they vote the next day and the votes pile up. That is, when they claim the reward, I think that they should be left with 0 votes, so that the next day they will not double their reward.
    How should I configure the Config.json? I think I have tried everything, putting on and off the accumulate and others but it does not work correctly for what I see.

Code:
    "Rewards": {
            "vote3": [
                "supply.signal: 2",
                "battery.small: 10"
            ]
        },
        "Servers": {
            "ServerName1": {
                "RustServers": "*****:***********************"
            },
            "ServerName2": {
                "RustServers": "*****:*************"
            },
            "ServerName3": {
                "RustServers": "****:***********"
            }
        },
        "Settings": {
            "Enable logging => oxide/logs/EasyVote (true / false)": "true",
            "Globally announcment in chat when player voted (true / false)": "false",
            "Prefix": "<color=cyan>[EasyVote]</color>",
            "Send thank you message to player who voted (true / false)": "true",
            "Vote rewards cumulative (true / false)": "false"
        },
        "VoteSitesAPI": {
            "RustServers": {
                "API Claim Reward (GET URL)": "http://rust-servers.net/api/?action=custom&object=plugin&element=reward&key={0}&steamid={1}",
                "API Vote status (GET URL)": "http://rust-servers.net/api/?object=votes&element=claim&key={0}&steamid={1}",
                "Vote link (URL)": "http://rust-servers.net/server/{0}"
            }
        }

11. @ninco90, Correct me if im wrong. Do you want gave reward to the player, if he/she votes all 3 servers? If yes, then EasyVote does not currently support this kind of idea.

P.S: You can re-name ServerName (1-3), it does not break plugin.

12. The only thing I need is for the votes to be zeroed once the reward is given for the first time. So that the votes do not accumulate.

13. Exel80 updated EasyVote with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1514192596][/DOUBLEPOST]
    OxidePlugins/EasyVoteResetVotes.cs at master · exel80/OxidePlugins · GitHub

What you think. Should i upload this to the OxideMod site?

14. Hi, thanks for your work, I just updated the plugin and added the other one. I'm going to see how it works, but maybe it would be ideal if you simply add that function to the main plugin.

And add an option in config that is:
    The points are consumed when rewarding: true / false
    (False so that they accumulate, true so that when you give the objects to zero)

Anyway, thanks for your work, if it does not work, I'll take a look at it myself and I'll send you my modified version in case it's of interest to you.
    A greeting!

15. is there any possible way to change the config so it only give players a reward [ item ] after voting and no money or rp?

16. Yes, just use item.shortname
    Like this: "supply.signal: 1" or "wood: 100"

17. Hello @Exel80 i have a problem i configuratet my easyvote config but something isnt working could u check it? i get the whole time ingame "unknown command: vote"

Attached Files:

18. Your missing } end of the json file.
    Copy your json to The JSON Validator to see the error yourself.
    Code:
    Error: Parse error on line 65:
    ...ver/{0}"            }        }    }
    --------------------^
    Expecting '}', ',', got 'EOF'

19. CVC

CVC

@Exel80
    How do I get API Claim Reward (GET URL) and API Vote status (GET URL) from targeting websites such as beancan/rustservers ?

I just barely new with this server thing. Guidance please :)

20. Both already in settings, you dont need to worry about those.
    Only what you need is ID & KEY. First you need register your server to beancan or rustservers.