EasyVote

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,114 - First Release: Aug 27, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 24, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. hey ppls i installed it and changed nuthing but i as admin can claim but my players not do i have to set something ?

2. You forgot to gave players permission. EasyVote.Use

3. how i do that ? =) sorry imy first rust server and it looks all a bit complicated to set up xD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516546877][/DOUBLEPOST]do i have to set it 4 all players specific or one command 4 all players and new ones ?

4. Using the Oxide permission system <- its okay :)

5. haha i rly dont have a clue about the oxide permission system
    xD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516548507][/DOUBLEPOST]maybe you can help me with this ? =)

6. To assign a permission, use grant user <name or steam id> <permission>. To remove a permission, use revoke user <name or steam id> <permission>.

Same goes for groups -> oxide.grant group "groupname" <permission>

7. oxide.grant group default "easyvote" i tryd this and this was the answer Permission 'easy vote' doesn't exist
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516646587][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i also tryd without the apostrophe maybe you can post the right command line i have to set ? that all the players are granted the acces to easyvote ?

8. its "EasyVote.Use" not just easyvote
    Code:
    oxide.grant group default "EasyVote.Use"

9. thx a lot buddy =)

10. hello, is there a way to give the players a random item from a small item list?

11. Not yet, but that would be super cool feature actually. Thanks

12. Jeah Ralf3, this feature is an:

!must have!

btw: is it Posible, that the server Checks if player has voting or not-?
    i Mean:

-Check fia Admin Command (Rcon Triggered),
    - when player has voted give them the Reward instand without any commands!

User Friendly 1+ :D

13. No language line for /claim command and info shown inside : /

14. "info shown inside" What you mean by that?
    What language line are you missing?

15. When you input /claim and the info shows up AFTER websites are checked for voting. Like where it says "Checking 'votingweb' status: already claimed?" Could not find this line in lang file, but all good now, translated inside plugin for now, well atleast until new version, hehe :D

EDIT: Talking about these lines:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
  16. Hey all,

I have seen that its possible to vote for more then just 1 server so that the players get 3 rewards, but how?
    Actually im using EasyVoter and its not possible (for me ) to add multiple api-keys :/

Hopefully someone can help me.

Thanks and have a good day!

17. is it possible, to show in GlobalChatAnnouncments what player have become?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517912985][/DOUBLEPOST]how to resett the voting counter of all players?

18. Remove EasyVote.json file from oxide/data folder. Then reload plugin.

19. ok thanks!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517938674][/DOUBLEPOST]
    And that?