1. I see some server have this plug but can't find it anywhere.

Let say if day vote fail and fall into night I would like to add the double resources at night and Switchback to normal when day light come.

If there is a plug or code I need to make this to work?

Thanks

2. gathermanager plugin, look under support thread there, there is some fork of the version containing what you want - i know it cause i use it ;)

3. Thanks will look. Damn I have to go thought 72 page to look for it??? Can you post it here?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  4. I am not your mommy or daddy - Nope sorry, wonť - its up to you to also work kinda and find it by your own.... little clue maybe - USE GOOGLE or OXIDE search? ;)

5. Please daddy? Hold my hand. Lol try and still looking but I think I found it but didn't work.
    Gather Manager | Page 50 | Oxide

6. If you don't want to use timed events, you can also use this. Just change the top/bottom values.

7. Okay so do I have to add something to time too? Cause I only want this to work when people vote night.

8. That changes the gather at night time. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

9. Ohh k thanks will test it out later when I'm off work.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  10. just a question, be changing the gather, will not ruin the saltmap ? I mean the spots for the quarries ...
    I asked you because if you change the GatherManager values then you will get ruined the quarries that are working.

This not happens with your plugin? somebody test it?

11. It does not happen, it simply multiplies the default amount. I ran that on my server for 6+ months.

12. Sorry I give up on it but gonna try again and see but I try add this but didn't work. Where do I add this too?

13. It's a plugin, just goes in server/xxxxxx/oxide/plugins.
    Try that one, the other may spam console, I just realized it had a typo.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2017
  14. Now i just change the value number right?

This is a x2 server and at night will be double. So I'm guessing it be changing the value to 2 at day and 4 at night?

Just making sure I'm doing it right sorry.

15. Yep...

16. Okay will give a try after work and let you know asap thanks for the big help man!

Brb yooolooo

It WORK!!! Thanks man. Your the really MVP.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2017
  17. Hello guys, sorry for being a pain but i cant find it anywhere. I currently use Gather Manager for Rust but is it possible to have one rate during the day and have another at night? For example x2 in the day and x3 at night?

18. Yes. Thank you. I did not originally post here my post got merged. I tried this out but for some reason it did not change the rate. I usually use gather manager and that works fine. I'll have a look at it again in the morning.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483672034][/DOUBLEPOST]Also with this is their a way to broadcast a message when the gather rate changes?

19. Same too about the message too

20. Yep tried this again and its not working.