1. You need GatherManager.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2017
  2. Yeah, i have that its not changing
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483736410][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeah, i have that but nothing is changing. This is my gathermanager config.
    Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "Dispensers": "Resource Dispensers",
        "HelpText": "/gather - Shows you detailed gather information.",
        "HelpTextAdmin": "To change the resources gained by gathering use the command:\r\ngather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the amount of resources in a dispenser type use the command:\r\ndispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the time between Mining Quarry gathers:\r\nquarry.tickrate <seconds>",
        "HelpTextMiningQuarrySpeed": "Time between Mining Quarry gathers: {0} second(s).",
        "HelpTextPlayer": "Resources gained from gathering have been scaled to the following:",
        "HelpTextPlayerDefault": "Default values.",
        "HelpTextPlayerGains": "Resources gained from {0}:",
        "InvalidArgumentsDispenserType": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use dispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsGather": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use gather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsMiningQuarrySpeed": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use quarry.rate <time between gathers in seconds>",
        "InvalidDispenser": "{0} is not a valid dispenser. Check gather.dispensers for a list of available options.",
        "InvalidMiningQuarrySpeed": "You can't set the speed lower than 1 second!",
        "InvalidModifier": "Invalid modifier supplied! The new modifier always needs to be bigger than 0!",
        "InvalidResource": "{0} is not a valid resource. Check gather.resources for a list of available options.",
        "MiningQuarries": "Mining Quarries",
        "ModifyDispenser": "You have set the resource amount for {0} dispensers to x{1}",
        "ModifyMiningQuarrySpeed": "The Mining Quarry will now provide resources every {0} seconds.",
        "ModifyResource": "You have set the gather rate for {0} to x{1} from {2}.",
        "ModifyResourceRemove": "You have reset the gather rate for {0} from {1}.",
        "NotAllowed": "You don't have permission to use this command.",
        "Pickups": "pickups",
        "SurveyCharges": "Survey Charges"
      },
      "Options": {
        "GatherDispenserModifiers": {
          "Ore": 2.0
        },
        "GatherResourceModifiers": {
          "Stones": 2.0,
          "Wood": 2.0
        },
        "MiningQuarryResourceTickRate": 2.0,
        "PickupResourceModifiers": {},
        "QuarryResourceModifiers": {
          "Stones": 2.0
        },
        "SurveyResourceModifiers": {}
      },
      "Settings": {
        "ChatPrefix": "Gather Manager",
        "ChatPrefixColor": "#008000ff"
      }
    }

3. Okay so it executes the command but the it is not changing anything in the server.

4. Hey Kappa does this work with TimeOfDay plugin?

My days are set to 45, nights to 15. When I installed TimedGather, it seemed to be running the commands at wrong times. I looked at the cs file (I'm a nub at cs stuff), and it appears to kick off the first set of commands if the time is greater than 7 and less than 21, such would be "day gather rates". Then "else if" outside of that time frame, it runs the 2nd set of commands for night gather rates.. Is that a correct understanding?

I assume the 7 in the cs file means actual Rust in game time of 07:00? And the 20 being 20:00 hours in game time? It seems so simple but I can't figure out and my server runs the commands at odd times instead of at 20:00 night and at 07:00 day..

EDIT, hmm I see the time.Repeat 200f.. that apparently means it checks every 200 seconds to see what time of day it is, then run the appropriate 1st or 2nd set of commands...? Do you think bumping that down to 60 is a bad idea?

EDIT 2: Ok I got it all working! I adjusted the time to 60 seconds which catches it closer to the hours I want, instead of every 200 seconds.. I also set the hours check to > 06:00 and < 20:00 and it all seems to work and execute the commands pretty close to those hours.

Thx for the plugin Kappa.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017