DiscordMessages

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,769 - First Release: May 26, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 6, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. I eventually figured it out, and your plugins are very high quality. I can see you being the next big thing on the Oxide community by your works so far.
    I would suggest adding support to ClansREBORN for the Clan Banning thing though. That's all though.

Good look, you're on a roll!

2. Clan ban works with ClansREBORN and thank you. :)

3. I can't allow players to use /report. When they type it, it just disappears. Admins can use it. I've given them the .report and message permission. Any fix? :)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You have "Modded" set to false in your oxide.config.json from the sound of it, which disables chat commands for non-admin.

5. Ah, shit. I just want people to be able to report others, so admins can see it in Discord. Any way to allow such commands, without it showing in modded? We're a vanilla server.. :)

6. No you can't, this is a a limitation that avoids abusing of allowing a modded server in community.

7. It does not modify gameplay, and is allowed by Facepunch. Limiting who can use your plugin is just stupid. :p

8. The plugin doesn't have this limitation, it's an oxide limitation where any command can only be ran by someone with auth level (an admin). I'm fine with this plugin being used on vanilla servers. The thing is that there's already a massive amount of abuse, having modded in community before oxide implemented a feature to let you do it. I can guarantee that a large majority will abuse the modded feature if there was no limitation and therefore I highly doubt facepunch wants to sit there all day blacklisting servers.

9. What's up with RustPlatz being able to have !players and !discord and all that kind of shit?

I understand that some people are abusing it, but a lot of us aren't, and just wanna have a way for players to report other players easily - specially groupsized servers :p Anyways, thanks for the clarification. Have a good wipe! :)

10. i loooooooooove this plugin <3 thank you so much for your good work dude. hope you keep it up to date, because to me is not only useful, it's essential. thanks again dude!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

11. Hey Slut,

Great plugin!
    Would it be possible to add the reporters Steam profile link to the message in Discord. The same as how the reported person has their steam link there.

Screenshot

Cheers.

12. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

13. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

14. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

15. Just installed it, very easy to do, excellent plugin. I have it sending messages to our logs channel. Now I'm thinking about how it can best be used or tweaked, so I'll get back to you on the tweaks one. :)

So far so good though, thank you.

16. @Slut Here's a hopefully quick request. An addition of a short /msgadm command that sends a pre-defined message to the relevant Discord channel with an option of allowing the user to also type a message (permissions based option). We use RustAdmin and have it configured to alert us if someone says "admin" but it doesn't always do it for all of us. If we let our players know they can use /msgadm to alert us on or off the server we should pick it up in Discord no matter what.

Cheers!

17. I'll make the a configurable option to /message, you can enable "Message - Alert Channel" and it'll put an "@here" in discord. You may wanna make the channel admin only however.

18. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

19. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

20. Code:
    (22:31:53) | at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.DiscordMessages.GetLang (System.String key, System.String id, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.DiscordMessages.ExecuteBan (IPlayer target, IPlayer player, System.String reason) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.DiscordMessages.BanCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.DiscordMessages.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    got the above when banning someone