DiscordMessages

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,769 - First Release: May 26, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 6, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. I have an issue with setting the permissions. I have added grant group default discordmessages.report and the command doesn't work nor gives any type of error. If I give myself admin it works just fine. Any ideas how to fix that?

2. Messages wont work for Me :/ WebHook is set up, and plugin is loaded - but no chat in discord :(

3. Yes! I was really hoping to see this. Must have! :)

4. Can you please screenshot the message it tells you when you run the /report command.

If you type oxide.reload DiscordMessages are there any errors?

This would require a small change to that plugin or written into my plugin, as I don't want to make it an all-in-one as much as it already is (a little) I don't think it'll get added but I will think about it.

5. The thing about raidnotifications (connect/disconnect/raid alert) is that the current method to do this is to get 2 plugins, set up a bot (which can be very confusing to some). Its a lot of extra work and stuff when your method just works. I hope you decide to add it.

6. You can also just make an option to send all chat messages into a Discord channel. Basically, just mirror a everything going through Better chat and even PrivsteMessages... Muahahaha.

7. i keep getting Syntax Error when doing /report is there a way to change that to like /report {name} {reason}

8. @Slut The issue seems to be that I'm running a vanilla server and normal users can't use chat commands but when I add myself as an admin it will work just fine.

9. Will add next update.
    Make sure you grant the correct permissions to the default users. Console Command: grant group default discordmessages.report

10. @Slut Can you add console versions of the message command? We'd like to add message commands to our Sdonate expiries so get messaages in Discord of when we need to remove a Donator from the VIP Discord group.

thanks

11. Can do, the command can be ran as console already however I added checks to stop it from being used as a console command, will remove those checks next update.

12. thanks v much

13. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

14. Great plugin, @Slut!

My only issue is that when muting someone, it gives me this "failed to call hook" rather than posting it in the Discord.

Code:
    (00:42:06) | Failed to call hook 'OnBetterChatTimeMuted' on plugin 'DiscordMessages v1.3.1' (InvalidCastException: Value is not a convertible object: System.TimeSpan to System.DateTime)
    (00:42:06) | at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Do you have a fix? :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498863413][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay, just figured out it only shows permanent mutes. Any chance you could add temp mutes to the list, too? :)

15. I have already fixed this issue, will update later today.

16. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

17. my default group can't use any of the commands and I have the permissions set any ideas?

EDIT: Problem fixed nvm.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2017
  18. Hi, your plugin doesn't seem to work on my server, the config generates, and is completely fine, but none of the in-game commands work. Could you help me out? Thanks!

19. If they don't work you either don't have permission OR you haven't fully setup the functions (commands aren't enabled unless the function is correctly setup)