1. I can only assume you havent been killed and robbed by a player inside a rock. And no admin would help you?
    Otherwise you would understand where I am coming from. And would appreciate that players on my server LOVE that I ban these people.

Im really looking forward to testing this out. Thanks

2. I understand and am glad to get a plugin that stops them from doing it, but a plugin that stops them from doing it is better than an admin taking up most of their time checking on each player everyday it does take us away from other things

3. Don't hate the players doing it, hate the game not preventing it...since it is no cheat, it is a simple bug every player has to deal with. Some players use it some not, but it shouldn't be possible at all...
    Also i've found some edge cases where the plugin was not working as expected and fixed some of them already...thought about releasing the plugin to the community until the issue is fixed by rust itself...

4. Please do Nogrod, one less headache for my server

5. Same. NoGrod. Make it Official since there is no word on devs fixing this issue.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458873427][/DOUBLEPOST]NoGrod: Furthermore, the raycast on place structure is consuming, why not just nab these rock glitchers before they get inside a rock? EG: Foundation, Door, too close to rock, thats how they get in.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458873544][/DOUBLEPOST]

6. "Consuming" of what, exactly?

7. On a busy server raycasting everytime someone tries to build/deploy can bog down performance a bit.

8. Rust's Antihack uses Raycasts for checking noclip. It's constantly firing off. In my experience, if that's causing lag, then maybe your server isn't exactly performing well either way.

9. Just an observation.

10. Raycasts usually require a lookup in an octree or a kD-Tree.
    A single lookup is O(log n), while the worst case for a raycast should be O(n log n), although O(k log n) where k < n should be a lot more likely.
    Inserting something into one of these trees is usually O(log n) as well, so a raycast should roughly be k times slower than inserting a new building (not essentially building it, though, since for building you gotta do lots of other stuff as well).
    In general, it shouldn't be much of a hassle, but that largely depends on the Unity implementation.

11. Thanks.