1. I don't think I'd want players having that so I think we can consider it gone :p

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They wouldn't actually have admin.

3. Yep I understand it would just be a plugin that imitates Admin to the Rust core, just personally it would be a bit of hassle to do it that's all especially if it messed up any other plugins :)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't any plugins would actual check the method you fake, so it's unlikely to cause issues.

5. I see! Well for plugins like Clans and AdminRadar, could they have this functionality built in then?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, should be a one-liner addition.

7. @Fujikura with what Wulf is saying about spoofing being an Admin, could this be a way to bring back Clan Radar for all users and potentially the text as well? :)

8. The only usable way currently would be, to set a players developer flag short before running the display command and removing it right afterwards ;)
    But thats not that kind of tricky-code i really would like to publish...more as an absolute opt-out option to those who really want to do it like that.

9. Admin Radar and BoxLooters are the plugin i have issues with is there any fix avalible?

10. ddraw.text fix tell me replay plz! T^T

11. Still broken =\

12. It's been removed due to players using it to draw circles around their bases on Vanilla servers, helping them essentially cheat.

It's not a bug anymore, it's been removed since it was used as an exploit :)

13. Nope. This conVars just restricted from entering from game console. ddraw.sphere and cubes still works.

14. Shouldn't be a surprise that ddraw.text isn't fixed when 90% of important bugs take at least a month to be fixed or never are.

15. Surpise. Still not fixed.

16. Oh no, now any ddraw is not works, only seen for server admins, but not regular players

17. Confirmed fixed