1. ddraw.text working? Bcs i can't see any text after that update =\

2. Its again bugged, and needs for sure a week again until its fixed then.

3. Seems text broken after ConVar rework.
    Great, tnx Garry.

4. The cab files is either bugged or simply not there atm....thats sure another reason than this ConVar change.
    And don't forget, without Garry and his team, the whole game would not exist ;)

And they do alot to work together with the server-owners community.

5. In the last week I've been fiddling around with oxide. I was using ddraw to show info on screen so I can learn how rust is put together. However since the last update using ddraw.text code like this gives me an error:

Code:
    admin.SendConsoleCommand(
        "ddraw.text",
        0.1f,
        Color.green,
        hitInfo.transform.position,
        //hitInfo.collider.gameObject
        "test"
    );
    The file 'archive:/CAB-e2446ae3835fd7310524e3e713bd9672/CAB-e2446ae3835fd7310524e3e713bd9672' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again! [Position out of bounds!]

A script behaviour (probably UnityEngine.GUISkin?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read -140920920 bytes but expected 7416 bytes) Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?

I saw this thread: The file archive:/CAB-xxx is corrupted | Oxide and I tried reinstalling everything fresh (deleted C:/steamcmd/rust and downloaded both rust and oxide fresh). But it still happens. Everything else in my script works fine, including drawing boxes.

Any ideas?

6. Serialization format of GUISkin is different and Rust client can't read this package. Just wait when devs fix it in next build.

7. since last oxide update
    ddraw.text - is not works (on left corner of rust errors spamming)
    ddraw.sphere and box - works great

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those commands have nothing to do with Oxide, they're from Rust.

9. Hello,

I have an error on my server. It is displayed for everyone.
    My server is up to date

Code:
    a script behaviour has a different serialization layout when loading

Attached Files:

10. It's broken ddraw.text effects. If u using plugins with text drawing - disable them or comment lines where ddraw.text used.

11. Still broken in last update. Lol.

12. Hello,

I have an error that appears in red at the top right for 20 seconds

Attached Files:

13. Still broken. One-click fix, 3 weeks. Awesome.

14. I did the update manually by importing the files into my FTP
    My server and plugins work

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The ddraw issue is something that needs to be fixed on the Rust client, it doesn't have anything to do with plugins.

16. This is so annoying. It's been reported in the Reddit Bug reporting thread a couple of times, hopefully they catch onto it

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Well, you could technically fake admin and get it back, so unlikely. :p