Crafting Controller

Allows you to modify the time spend crafting and which items can be crafted

Total Downloads: 52,420 - First Release: Oct 29, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 72 likes
  1. Does anyone know how to get the InstantBulkCraft ? i have looked in the config file and there isn't an InstantBulkCraft to enable.

2. Same problem. What's wrong? It doesn't work for me.
    Code:
    "Options": {
        "BlockedItems": [],
        "CompleteCurrentCraftingOnShutdown": true,
        "CraftingExperienceRate": 100.0,
        "CraftingRate": 0.0,
        "IndividualCraftingRates": {},
        "InstantBulkCraft": true,
        "InstantCraftForAdmins": true,
        "InstantCraftForModerators": true

3. Hi ! I post here the translation of the doc and config file of this mod in French :)
    Salut ! Je poste ici la traduction de la doc et de la config de ce mod en Français :)

Attached Files:

4. I have some players on my server complaining that the craft queue is locked up after restart?

5. Maybe CraftOnStartup bug ? Or CompleteCraftOnSutdown or idk ^^

6. anyway to change stack sizes for different ranks ?
    like vip can stack to 20000 and noraml players only 10000?

7. Mughisi can add this with perms but need update ^^

8. Hi guy,

I have a problem with your plugin, your lang it's in the config file but for my EN server i need to have multiple lang file eg: XX.en.json / XX.fr.json ...

So it's possible to add a lang file ?

Thanks !

9. The stacksizes are a serverwide-global-setting, and there's no given functionality to differ between players...And it would be better placed on StacksizeController thread maybe

10. at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(14:33:15) | [Oxide] 14:35 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnXpEarn' on plugin 'CraftingController v2.4.4' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

(14:33:15) | [Oxide] 14:35 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.CraftingController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

11. could anyone help please , the first item of any craft , even if its just one item , doesnt have a timer. For example if someone was to craft 200 c4 , they would get 1 c4 instantly then the rest would be on the 1 minuet timer.

If a person just crafting 1 c4 , they get it instantly , so people can just keep just crafting on c4 and get them instantly. Is there a fix please?

12. Two quick questions:
    1) Has the crafting.cancelall console command been removed? I still see it on the overview page, but it doesn't appear in the code.
    2) Would the Dev be willing to add and Oxide permission for the crafting controller rate, similar to Quick Smelt?

13. The console command crafting.cancelall was probably removed during one of my updates by accident and has remained unnoticed until now. Regarding the permissions, I was actually looking into starting a rewrite of the entire plugin with a cleaner config file making it easier for users to edit everything, not entirely sure how I would fit permissions into that but I guess I can still work something out with configs per permission or something.

14. how to remove an item from Kraft instant to plug-ins

15. I just want bulkcraft. Is that gonna work again anytime soon?

16. We have an issue where a group of people like to come in the server and use instacraft to crash the server. Without giving too many details im curious if anyone has people craft items with a full inventory that then drop into the world at such a fast pace that they create enough lag to the server that it crashes. We have been looking for a way to eliminate this but are having trouble finding a plugin or setting change that works with instacraft and preserves the idea of the server. Any admins that want more specific details on what were facing I would be happy to elaborate privately. Just want to avoid giving out whats happening to anyone else that would want to attack a server.

17. Craft Spam Blocker for Rust | Oxide

18. I tried this and it says "inventory full item not crafted" but the item is still crafted. I dont see a config file for the plugin either. If this doesnt work is there a way I can edit the length of time it takes for an item dropped on the ground to despawn?

19. Setting the XP doesnt help me because I have everyone set to level 100 when joining. There are people coming into the server for malicious reasons only and crafting 999 spears or presumably anything that drops on the ground without stacking simply to crash the server for their amusement. I understand for the guy you were responding to he can take away the incentive and reduce the amount of people that do this but for those who do it on purpose what do you suggest? I have found the Craft Spam Blocker plugin but it doesnt work. Is there a way to reduce the length of time a dropped item will remain on the ground before it despawns?

Resolved*** Found a "more aggressive" Craft Spam Blocker posted my someone in the support forum for Craft Spam Blocker and it works

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2016
  20. Why InstanBulkCaft doesn't work?
    Thanks