Crafting Controller

Allows you to modify the time spend crafting and which items can be crafted

Total Downloads: 52,393 - First Release: Oct 29, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 72 likes
  1. on line 70 make sure you add a "," after it

should look like this http://prntscr.com/58vbhr

2. please Update for new Version.

3. plugin needs updating for new rust update

4. Command is most likely not working because of a different problem. But you can modify the crafting speed in the config and it should work.

5. error I'm getting....

LuaScriptException: [string "m-CraftingRate.lua"]:132: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value)

6. Are you using the updated version I updated earlier today?

7. yep sure am i recentley reinstalled server on streamline installed oxide fresh today downloaded all latest plugin updates

8. yes.. just to make sure installed again.

9. yes i have updated to latest version and cant see to change any gather rate i have tried resetting server and everything
    [DOUBLEPOST=1416702927][/DOUBLEPOST]i will re upload and try
    [DOUBLEPOST=1416703113][/DOUBLEPOST]seems all good now thank you i just re uploaded
    [DOUBLEPOST=1416703247][/DOUBLEPOST]i had to change it manually in the config file it wasnt working in game all good now :)

10. I'll be fixing the in-game command as soon as I get done with the teleportation plugin update.

11. My config for this plugin is empty... tried to use the stuff from gathering and modify but no luck... can someone post their config for me?

12. Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "Error": "The new rate must be a number between 0 and 100 where 0 is instant craft and 100 is default!",
        "Modify": "Crafting rate is currently {speed}% of the default speed."
      },
      "Settings": {
        "ChatName": "Crafting",
        "RatePercentageOfNormal": 100
      }
    }
    Just reduce the "RatePercentageOfNormal" to increase gather rate, example: 50 is halfcraft, 0 is insta-craft.

13. Works perfect now... 1 fault down... 3 to go...

14. This isn't working for me =/ I added myself and my friend as owners (we can do inventory.give and other admin stuff), but the crafting is not instant (and extremely slow at that). I changed the line mentioned above to 0. Typing /craft 0 in game doesn't do anything (of course I now know that this feature isn't working yet). Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
  15. Read Post #30 to #33 !

16. Right... if you expand what I quoted and read what I posted, I already did that...

Edit: I got it though, no worries. I was modifying the lua instead of the config.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
  17. sorry, that I had overlooked .... :eek:

18. With the new hook :p that's how simple it is now :)
    code]function PLUGIN:OnItemCraft( itemcrafttask )
    -- this will make the craft time be lowered by self.Config.Settings.RatePercentageOfNormal%
    itemcrafttask.endTime = UnityEngine.Time.get_time() + itemcrafttask.blueprint.time*(self.Config.Settings.RatePercentageOfNormal/100)
    return itemcrafttask
    end[/code]

19. I'm working on an update to implement this, I just don't have a lot of spare time on my hands atm so it will take me a bit longer than usual. Also going to add like groups to it so they can have like normal craft for normal users, halfcraft for vips & insta-craft for admins or something.