ConnectionDB

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,920 - First Release: Nov 14, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. Code:
    (00:38:16) | [Oxide] 00:38 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'ConnectionDB v0.2.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (00:38:16) | [Oxide] 00:38 [Debug] at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.Get (System.String[] path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.get_Item (System.String keyLevel1, System.String keyLevel2) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ConnectionDB.InitPlayer (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ConnectionDB.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ConnectionDB.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (00:38:16) | 46.242.65.158:57191/76561198140790583/Razer joined [windows/0]

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks to be an issue with something in your config file. Could you upload it here please?

3. Hopefully this is just a dumb question with an easy answer....How do I translate the Timestamp data into something understandable. There are many plugins that use the same format (hell, maybe it's part of the core game, idk) but I am assuming it is in some sort of Tick count timestamp. For example, how do I translate this...iInitTimestamp": 1485673827 ?

4. @Wulf , do you know what the timestamp info means? ^^

5. Code:
    ConnectionDB - Failed to compile: ConnectionDB.cs(285,43): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `isConnected' and no extension method `isConnected' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

6. Thanks to the newest Rust update, I see many plugins are being updated to reflect what seems to be a small change in Rusts code. And this plugin is necessary for some others to work and needs to be updated too.
    Hopefully soon.

My error is like Saltant's
    Code:
    Error while compiling: ConnectionDB.cs(285,43): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `isConnected' and no extension method `isConnected' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated ConnectionDB with a new update entry:

8. (18:05:15) | ConnectionDB was compiled successfully in 67ms

(18:05:15) | Loaded plugin ConnectionDB v0.2.1 by Norn

(18:05:16) | Failed to initialize plugin 'ConnectionDB v0.2.1' (JsonReaderException: Unterminated string. Expected delimiter: ". Path 'PlayerInfo.76561198144583429.tInitIP', line 160612, position 9.)

(18:05:16) | Unloaded plugin ConnectionDB v0.2.1 by Norn

(18:05:16) | No previous version to rollback plugin: ConnectionDB

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That'd be an error in your data file.

10. Trying to restore ConnectionDB after wipe, i've tried deleting existing config file and uploading my backup, also tried editing the existing file by copy & pasting old data into existing file. As soon as I reload the plugin it resets the config file.

How do I restore the hours played for all of my players?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure you're editing it in the right location? The oxide folder location changed earlier this week. If a plugin actually resets a config though, that generally means it isn't valid or isn't formatted properly.

12. Yea I was aware of this and not sure what was going on. A multitude of issues after this update.

13. Hi, i'm using this for playerranks when i restart my server playtime reduces even if i saved my server with server.save command. How can i fix the issue. Thanks.

14. Any way to wipe data for this?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Unload the plugin, delete the oxide/data for it, load the plugin.

16. I've done that it just recreates a data file with the same data

17. Hi, on my server it seems that just one person is not having their stats tracked correctly. It seems that it is only him, and I have no explanation for him. Could there be a glitch in the code or something? Or does it not track AFK time? Someone please help.

18. I have no clue what's going on here so any info is much appreciated.... So I woke up to the following via steam:

Atra Veritas: Screenshot
    Atra Veritas: Also the server just restarted and gave me two different ranks XD
    Atra Veritas: I lost about 10 hours of playtime too holy crap D:
    Atra Veritas: Screenshot

Would this be due to ConnectionDB not keeping an accurate record of playtime? But what I don't get with that is being ranked up, logging off then loosing ~10 Hours upon reconnecting... a minute or two yeah but 10 hours!
    Anyone know what could be causing this?

19. Would it be possible to add MySQL support for this plugin, so ranks can be linked to multiple servers?

20. hi, i've been trying to setup playerrankings , i noticed that connectiondb only seems to update player info after i manually reload the plugin, is this supposed to happen? the players are not recieving new ranks based on time played, something i can do to change this, I have not changed anything in the config from default, and i cant seem to find any useful walk-throughs on how to set plugin up properly.