ConnectionDB

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,920 - First Release: Nov 14, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. Norn submitted a new resource:

ConnectionDB - Connection DB api for devs.

Read more about this resource...

2. Norn updated ConnectionDB with a new update entry:

3. Norn updated ConnectionDB with a new update entry:

4. Norn updated ConnectionDB with a new update entry:

5. Norn updated ConnectionDB with a new update entry:

6. Any issues with lag on larger servers? surprised to not see more feedback!

7. Where does the data save for the players? I will be wiping my server soon and don't want to bring the old data. Or will the old data not matter?

8. Hey there bois and girls! I have a little question. I run 2 servers with ConnectionDB, PlayerRankings and BetterChat. When a player reaches lets say 50 hours online time on my server, playerrankings sends a permission to BetterChat that gives them a title. Everything works just fine. But i want both my servers to read from the same data file (where the playtime and so on are saved) reason is that no matter which server they are playing on, they will still have the same (online time and title) on both servers. is this possible? If you still dont understand. I want both server to read from the same ConnectionDB data file. Cheers :)

9. Everytime when someones joins the server I get this error:
    Assertion failed: Stomping old lifeStory

10. I think I have also lag by this plugin.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should be under oxide/data with the plugin's name.

That's from Rust, not from this. It means their old lifestory was replaced with another.

12. can u add a command for edit players stats like playtime?

13. Just wondering how I could go about having a command run everytime a player joins the server to that specified player that joined. I'm not too familiar with this script language...

14. Yeah please add a command Norn

15. So there's no way to change a player's playtime, even for admins?? D:

16. Is there any reason for this error? It's been throwing it for a while now and spamming console?
    Code:
    [Oxide] 23:45 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'ConnectionDB v0.2.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (23:44:59) | [Oxide] 23:45 [Debug]   at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.Get (System.String[] path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.get_Item (System.String keyLevel1, System.String keyLevel2) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ConnectionDB.InitPlayer (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ConnectionDB.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ConnectionDB.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's an error in your config file.

18. my connectionDB.json is reaching 8mb. any way i could purge people that haven't connected in 60 days?

19. Salut ! Je poste ici la traduction de la doc et du config de ConnectionDB :)
    Hi ! I post here the translation of the doc and the config file for ConnectionDB :)

Attached Files:

20. Oxide build 2.0.2745 :

18:09 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'ConnectionDB v0.2.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

EDIT : Sorry for that post, I see it up there for now :) I has nothing in config file, for others - unload ConnectionDB, detelte config, load Connec... And new right config will generating. But I did nothing with config file befor this error :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2016