1. I'm trying spawn stuff in withing the Item List; can be found withing clicking "F1"
    I've added myself as owner within that console, here are the commands i execute;
    ownerid "76561198275926597" "DIMITRI" "no reason"
    with a response of it being successful.
    server.writecfg
    with a response of it being successful.

and after leaving and joining back it still doesn't let me do it???
    I'm running my server on Rust(Legacy)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455743074][/DOUBLEPOST]also, before some updates and such i could spawn items in throughout that same item list.
    i just don't see the problem?

2. Do you have the admin spawn or the removeAAA plugin installed. Not sure if these plugins are for legacy or not but any plugin like them

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust Legacy doesn't have those console commands. Are you sure you are using Rust Legacy?

4. my server hosting says my server is Rust (Legacy) - Gameservers.com
    but in game it's experimental i think??
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455743739][/DOUBLEPOST]a screenshot so you don't have to download that picture or whatever:
    [​IMG]
    Gyazo - 1638c7dc82191a255f29eb834b25bd40.png

Attached Files:

• yes.png
      yes.png
      File size:
      162 KB
      Views:
  5. Some in game screenshots would tell us what you are running

6. You are running Experimental run this command
    oxide.grant group admin adminspawn.all
    and make sure you are in the admin group

7. ok, that great to know.
    But what's my problem with the Item List?

8. above post updated refresh
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455745177][/DOUBLEPOST]also you have a O-logger.json file in your plugins it should not be there delete it

9. Still doesn't work?
    i'm in the owner group of my plugin: BetterChat.
    Code:
      "owner": {
        "ConsoleFormatting": "{Title} {Name}: {Message}",
        "Formatting": "{Title} {Name}<color={TextColor}>:</color> {Message}",
        "NameColor": "blue",
        "Permission": "color_owner",
        "Rank": 4,
        "TextColor": "white",
        "Title": "[Owner]",
        "TitleColor": "red"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455745349][/DOUBLEPOST]and i did change your code to:
    oxide.grant group owner adminspawn.all

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2016
  10. oxide.grant group owner adminspawn.all

its just a matter of changing the above from admin to owner

11. i'll just grant myself it, right?
    oxide.grant user DIMITRI adminspawn.all
    OUTTAKE:
    > oxide.grant user DIMITRI adminspawn.all
    [Oxide] 9:44 PM [Info] User 'DIMITRI (76561198275926597)' granted permission 'adminspawn.all'

- This worked perfectly! Thank you so much <3

12. You can add it to yourself but better if added to the group this way if more then one admin/owner in that group it saves adding it to each member but if only you in that group it does not matter

13. i have kind of same problem and when i try that oxide.grant group owner adminspawn.all it returns that Permission doesnt exist. i already removed me as admin and add back, still cant use itemlist to spawn items and when i use inventory.giveid it says "You are missing the necessary permission to do that!" /give works fine (plugin, but still cant use that itemlist anyone can help`?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have the Admin Spawn plugin installed? The permission you tried is only for that. Admin Spawn for Rust | Oxide

The Give plugin doesn't use the commands that F1 uses.

15. i don't have that installed, so that is the problem then. i lifted all rights from myself (revoke user Kiwes *) so that i might play as an normal player, but that inventory.giveid (what item list uses) is only thing i couldn't get back (got that when used " grant user Kiwes *), so is there command to give that permission. i found out that all other inventory.give worked, but not that giveid

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The only time you'd see permission messages when using those commands, is if you have a plugin installed that restricts them. By default, Rust uses auth levels to control access to the F1 item list and usage, but it will not send you messages.

17. Im the owner of my server and admin or ownerspawn.all does not work anymore for some reason. I have another server and spawning from the F1 console works fine just not this time.

18. i have the same problem, i put in ownerid 76561197965325080 karbon
    and it didnt work, i even restarted the server. i had this same problem a year ago, but then
    i did something wulf said to do, and i cant recall what it was.

19. if you have RemoveAAA or Give installed i suggest u to use console command oxide.grant group admin * (or u can use oxide.grant player Karbon *) that will give group admin/you all extinct permissions. I had that problem 2 times first one was that RemoveAAA has blocked me (somehow or i removed my permissions from that totally) it was on time when server logged all more than nowdays, so when i tried to take from itemlist it gave RemoveAAA warning. and second time i have no idea what happened, but same thing helped.

Hope that helps :)