1. in rcon
    ownerid 76561197965325080 "karbon" "Owner"
    then
    server.writecfg
    then relog
    There is no need to restart the server

2. Im a tad confused done whats said above but still can not get anything through F1 console

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you using the Admin Spawn or RemoveAAA plugins? Because they require permissions to use the F1 item giving. What was posted above is all you need to use the F1 normally in Rust.

4. Thanks a lot, you're my daily hero!

5. I Set My Self Admin On My Oxide Server Its Just A Normal Server Nothing Else Excpt Oxide And Some Plugins I Press f1 and try to spawn in stuff it doesnt work i authed my self owner/admin and it still doesnt work i remove my self and then add my self back but still no luck. My Plugins Gyazo - f1d49132575aec9c02fd7542c18ed675.gif Please Someone Help

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you aren't set as owner. Make sure to follow all steps here: Admin and moderators in Rust | Oxide and then rejoin if you haven't already.

7. I had the same issue spawning items in game as admin. I was using Rusty, Oxide, Linux Game Manager, Giveme plugin.

As soon as I switched to RustAdmin instead of Rusty, it let me give items from RustAdmin.

I also changed the rcon panel setting to 1 instead of 0

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I believe the user is referring to the in-game F1 console, not RCON.

9. Hey Im Owner Ive Been Looking Chat And It Says To Get RemoveAAA So I Got it and i do grant user Rummzyy Admin And Its Says "Admin Permission doesnt exist"

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You do not need to use RemoveAAA to spawn items, it is mainly meant to hide admin spawn messages. If you can't spawn items without that, then you are not set as owner as I previously mentioned.

11. "User 76561198128325805 is already an Owner"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485886238][/DOUBLEPOST]It Lets Me Do Commands Like Noclip And Things With Out RemoveAAA And I Press F1 And it doesnt spawn anything

12. did you every try using rcon? Does it work that way? Maybe try that, if it doesnt work then you have a deeper issue.

Try connecting to rustadmin and if it doesnt work that way then you have something on the server config level, or plugin conflict that stopping you.

Also when you remove plugins and stuff make sure to reboot your server to see changes.

13. Whats RCON?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you have RemoveAAA installed, remove it and test without it. Also make sure you've logged out once after setting yourself as owner.

15. I Did What You Said And Nothing Is Working I Was Able To Spawn Things in earlier but then i didnt mean to turn off my pc but i did and now i cant access my admin kit or spawn items in any plugins that would help this?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you restarted your computer, then it sounds like you didn't use server.writecfg after adding yourself as owner. Does the user.cfg file have you in it?

17. How Do I Look At That?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485887059][/DOUBLEPOST]¥‹tËC µ ½F2ÐAÀå‰ÃÄÈ ‘ÃÄÂ
    Rummzyy™÷Ô²‘€€ˆ (

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's located under server/youridentity/cfg.

19. No Im Not In There What Do I Do?