Building Owners

Sets owners of houses when someone builds a house part

Total Downloads: 12,016 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 30, 2016

5/5, 23 likes
  1. yes Oh_G you saved me today XD (me and the plugins cause i wouldn't have been able to update any without this server.secure 0)

2. Thanks...your contributions to oxide plugin development from the very beginning have been instrumental for ALL of us. We need to keep you going!

3. Changeowner not works and player remove

4. Plugin does not work Still !
    Look at my log .
    Code:
    8:40 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin buildingowners (LuaScriptException: attempt to index a nil value)
    8:40 PM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    8:41 PM [Info] Crafting rate set to 50% of the normal speed.
    8:42 PM [Error] buildingowners: [string "buildingowners.lua"]:184: attempt to index global 'OwnersData' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    8:42 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "buildingowners.lua"]:213: attempt to index global 'OwnersData' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    8:42 PM [Error] buildingowners: [string "buildingowners.lua"]:184: attempt to index global 'OwnersData' (a nil value)

And more .....

5. Yes need to manually unload:
    Buildingowners and r-remover
    Then manually load First
    Buildingowners then r-remover
    It's à pain in the ass i know ...
    Need to find à way to fix that but i've worked all day on those plugins cause of the rust update that broke most of my plugins ...

6. How do I manually set the plugins?

7. In Rusty, or in the RCon.... do oxide.unload buildingowners oxide.unload r-remover then do oxide.load buildingowners oxide.load r-remover

8. Sry did not work .

9. You have "r-prod" to know it players are registered homeowner?

10. The console still brings the same error messages , what I meant. And that the plugin still does not work .

11. It's really strange!

Oxide 2 B18 20140111 => owner and remove works for me :confused:

12. Code:
    [Oxide] 4:47 PM [Error] buildingowners: [string "buildingowners.lua"]:184: attempt to index global 'OwnersData' (a nil value)

This keeps coming back like a bad penny! Completely new install and no config or data files on start!!! After a short while this message starts spamming the console.

Breaks remove as well!!!!

13. It has today once worked briefly , but after some time then again no more.

Where can I see which version I use oxides ?

14. You need to load first buildingowners, then all his dépendencies (r-prod, r-remover, finder, etc)

15. I have the same error how Oh_G, and i have load first buildingowners, but the errors come back and it does not work....

However, it seems to be working on a couple of servers , really strange.

16. I did...it was working fine...I fully tested it with buildings, etc...then at some point it goes south...

17. I guess it's all about the order in which the plugins load.

18. Ok but that doesn't make sense if the server is running and remove is working fine and then ALL of a sudden the error starts...

Also how do you control the order they are loaded in the startup? I know in legacy we used to check if something was loaded and if it wasn't and we needed it we would load it. - actually this last part I must have been dreaming or thought we should have had that feature (Wulf - look here) - we should be able to find mods and load them if we need them inside a mod.

19. Hmmm there isn't Any order thing that we can set.
    But i guess i could try something out :p

20. My gut would say there might be a problem with either the save or load of the "existing" data and it is causing the data block to become nil...strange I know but I can't think of anything else especially since we wouldn't have memory leaks at the level that would clobber a "pointer".

The other issue is the constant spam on the console...very hard to inject trace lines, etc. and it causes Rusty to crash frequently.[DOUBLEPOST=1414885029][/DOUBLEPOST]Why not be a little aggressive on the loaddata and place it before line 165, and 184? Either way it will initialize the ownersData...[DOUBLEPOST=1414885103][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Maybe Wulf and Thomas can give us a priority ability in the load...or maybe a naming convention we can use for things that need pre-loading and or we could have a delayed load capability...just some thoughts.[DOUBLEPOST=1414887161][/DOUBLEPOST]So I have been messing with unload, etc and now when I try to load everything in the order you suggest the buildingowners on reload immediately get the following:
    > oxide.unload r-remover
    Plugin 'r-remover' unloaded.
    > oxide.unload r-prod
    Plugin 'r-prod' unloaded.
    > oxide.load buildingowners
    > oxide.load buildingowners
    [Oxide] 7:05 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Building Owners (v1.2.4) by Reneb
    [Oxide] 7:05 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin buildingowners (attempt to index a nil value)
    [Oxide] 7:05 PM [Debug] at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 7:05 PM [Error] buildingowners: [string "buildingowners.lua"]:187: attempt to index global 'OwnersData' (a nil value)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014