BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,684 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. Steenamaroo updated BotSpawn with a new update entry:

2. (19:25:11) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BotSpawn v1.0.9' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)

(19:25:11) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,InvokeAction].Add (Int32 key, InvokeAction value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ListHashSet`1[InvokeAction].Add (InvokeAction val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at InvokeHandler.QueueAdd (InvokeAction invoke) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at InvokeHandler.Invoke (UnityEngine.Behaviour sender, System.Action action, Single time) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at FacepunchBehaviour.Invoke (System.Action action, Single time) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PlayerInventory.OnItemAddedOrRemoved (.Item item, Boolean bAdded) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemContainer.Insert (.Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Item.SetParent (.ItemContainer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Item.MoveToContainer (.ItemContainer newcontainer, Int32 iTargetPos, Boolean allowStack) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PlayerInventory.GiveItem (.Item item, .ItemContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PlayerInventoryProperties.GiveToPlayer (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NPCPlayer.ServerInit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NPCPlayerApex.ServerInit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BaseNetworkable.Spawn () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.SpawnSci (Oxide.Plugins.MonumentSettings settings, Oxide.Plugins.MonumentNameLocation profile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.FindMonuments () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(19:25:11) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'BotSpawn v1.0.9' took 922ms

3. Damn it! :(
    Could you post back a list of monuments you have more than one of, and the number of each, please?
    IE. Warehouses 4, harbors 3, lighthouses 2...or whatever.

4. I simply took the default config the 1.0.9 generated and simply set all monuments to true. That it the ONLY thing I changed. So whatever you have stock set to.

Attached Files:

5. You misunderstand me. I'm asking for a list of duplicate monuments on your map.

6. Link to my map if you have any further questions:
    My Rust server's map - Rust:IO

List for you:
    The Dome x1
    Mining Outpost x3
    Satellite Dish x1
    Military Tunnel x1
    Harbor x2
    Launch Site x1
    TrainYard x1
    PowerPlant x1
    Lighthouse x2
    Airfield x1
    Water Treatment Plant x1
    Sewer Branch x1

7. Sorry man. I've obviously made a mistake but I'm struggling to find it.
    I'll pm soon.

8. Works Great!
    Thanks for this plugin!

9. Reverted to previous as latest wont load.

Code:
    (01:53:28) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BotSpawn v1.0.9' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: key)
    (01:53:28) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn+MonumentSettings,Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn+MonumentNameLocation].Add (Oxide.Plugins.MonumentSettings key, Oxide.Plugins.MonumentNameLocation value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.FindMonuments () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Take your time I work weekends so no biggie. But I thank you for the plugin. Your hard work is noticed. Really loving the plugin. Few bump in the roads are expected. :D

11. If the server is set to PVE in the server config (not using any pve plugins) and i shoot at player made walls etc, i take damage. same happens when i shoot at bots. Is there a way to have these bots on a pve server so that the bots are pvp but the rest is pve.. if that makes since....

12. @Corrosive - could you post or PM your map size + seed, please?

@Craig W - Thank you. I just tested with your map size+seed.
    I wiped config first, set all to true, and it fired up without issue.
    I'll keep thinking on it.

13. Thanks for the reply. I will look into when I get home from work tomm night. About to go to sleep. Thanks again!

14. No probs. IDK, I must be overlooking something, but I'll find it. ;)

15. I installed truepve plugin and I think that fixed this.

16. That's great. Thanks for posting.
    I guess it'll be resolved when they're brought into the game properly, but glad you found a fix for now. :)

17. did you fix the lr300 spawning in with the bot?

just don't delete my post , fix the issue please .... geeez

18. Hi El_Wapo,
    I don't have the power to delete posts. I thought that was you!

Yes, the LR-300 thing was a temporary blip and my mistake.
    Scientists spawn with 1000 by default and I have code to remove them.
    That code was omitted in one version through my error.

19. it is a pretty good plugin but if you can set a custom loot table for the bots it will be insane :D

20. bots not attack before you shoot bot.that need mayby config options to make bots litlebit more agressive.
    setting more accuracy make them more agrassive:)
    gj.plugin works great

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2017