AutoFuel

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,337 - First Release: Dec 10, 2017 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2018

5/5, 12 likes
  1. If it makes any difference - we were setting up this structure for something in a stream event, Steam Workshop :: Great Catsle

It is slightly modified, however for the most part the same. The lanterns and fires circle the buildings turrets and the TC is in the middle of the main structure.

I can take screenshots and point out the locations / status of different fire pits and tuna can lamps if this is of a help.

We all appreciate any heads up on what might be the issue. We're confused so much just in that some work and others don't, mostly in reference to which gate they are closer to on the structure (which half). Thanks in advance.

2. Is it normal for a plugin to be called on so many times like this?
    upload_2018-2-6_9-59-0.png

Attached Files:

3. its a warning and comes from garbage collect

4. Every time this happens, the server times out and kicks everyone. Is there a way to fix this?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

According to the warnings, it wasn’t from garbage collection. It would say so if it was during that.

6. ok. it looks for me, he have in oxide.config set "MinimalistMode": to true, so , the [warning] and [garbage collect] fade out, but i just thought it.

7. Is there a way to set this plugin to only be active when there are players on the server? I've found that there are long periods of no players, but the autofuel plugin will keep burning any fuel in the TC (as expected). Any help is appreciated!

8. SearchLight does not work :)

9. Already know about this, im currently waiting on a new hook

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure search lights are handled in an existing hook already, I know No Fuel Requirements and Everlight handle it.

11. weird, because search lights don't seem to call OnConsumeFuel or OnFindBurnable which are the only 2 fuel related hooks i can find

12. Hello is it possible to choose a range schedule (especially that of the night) to turn off the day lamps and avoid too much abuse of lowgrade! I thank you in advance! Sorry for my english i'm french and i speak english bad :)

13. Can you add fireplace and searchlight?