AutoFuel

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,337 - First Release: Dec 10, 2017 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2018

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Code:
    Calling 'OnFindBurnable' on 'AutoFuel v1.0.5' took 639ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    Just for information

2. @redBDGR could you add fireplace and fire-pit (skull campfire)?

3. redBDGR updated AutoFuel with a new update entry:

4. Thanks a lot great plugin

5. This is a really great plugin Red, thanks! I have done a little bit of testing and it appears this works with any light source within/on the base the TC is in. Would it be at all possible to also cover lights inside the building privilege but not attached to the base? Say like campfires within the building privilege placed on the ground? My thought is mainly for towns/compounds wanting to light their town banners that are placed on the ground right outside gates, without putting a tonne of resources into the light sources for someone to steal and at the same time not just give everyone free lighting. Just a thought. I know they can adjust their building to work with it if not, it would just be a really great option. Thanks again for the awesome plugin!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2017
  6. i guess im not the only one who can't get this to work. mostly testing on search lights. but they wont take fuel from any of the TC's the plug in states it loaded properly but i cant get anything to work
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516384532][/DOUBLEPOST]is there permissions you need to add to the server?

7. During my testing also, i think i came to the conclusion that search lights aren't included in the same hook that I'm using. Is an issue ill have to look into

8. ah i see. its pretty much the only thing i personaly wanted to see work. but i havent actualy tested any of the other parts like over head lights. i'll test today and come back

9. redBDGR updated AutoFuel with a new update entry:

10. does the update now work on the spot lights?

11. No, I believe there is currently no way of detecting when a searchlight tries to find fuel due to hook limitations from oxide. I will be following this up however so hopefully we can get it sorted :p

12. sounds good i hope it can be fixxed
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516544367][/DOUBLEPOST]either way still love the mod and can only say i wish i had half your talent
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516544595][/DOUBLEPOST]i just had an idea for a plug in. i dont know if you could do it. but thinking of your mod in mind.. perhaps an auto seeder with a configurable option
    making farming easyer and faster to replant things

13. Sounds like a pretty cool idea :) feel free to join my discord server where we can talk about it more

14. One question I had with this: Does this plugin take the needed amount of wood to put into a furnace? Like FurnaceSplitter? Or does it do something else?

15. no, pretty much when a furnace has no fuel left and starts to look for fuel, it will look in the toolcupboard to see if anything is available.

16. Ah okay, thanks!

17. We've got a castle like base design, the lights / fires on one side to not use the autofuel, however the middle ones and ones behind the tool cupboard seem to be working perfectly.

There's about 20 tuna can lights and around 12 skull fire pits.

The odd thing is how everything a few blocks in front of the tool cupboard (as it faces) does not work, while the rest does flawlessly.

Is there a range that can be set? Unsure what all is the problem?

** Correction **

After more testing, we found that some tuna can lights are lit up which are further from the TC than the skull fire pits which are not pulling resources. At this point I can say it doesn't look like a distance thing, is it the number of items that pull perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2018
  18. The light / campfire has to actually be attached to the building for it to grab the resources. If the campfires are like sitting on the ground or something they won't pull resources.

19. No, I understand, everything is attached to the building and as it is a castle design it is fairly evenly spaced in nature and the placement of everything.

Been experimenting more, two of the skull fires are the same distance and alike, one pulls, one does not. Also if it makes any difference they are both inside the build range from the TC.

If it helps I could invite you over to the server sometime and show you what's happening on the building. Server info is on WhySoSalty.com on the Game Servers tab.

20. I requested a hook, if / when it gets implemented, ill add support for search lights