1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have a Mono.Data.Tds.dll in your Managed folder?

2. Yep what about it

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just curious, was trying to reproduce it locally being as the files haven't really changed. I'm going a rebuild, so will test that and get back to you.

4. I seen this error in the load up. not in the output_log but it was the same error.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510899207][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I do not have this file "protobuf-net.dll" but I do have this file "Mono.Data.Tds.dll"

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2017
  5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure I found out why it's happening in this case. For some reason the lack of System.Transaction.dll is causing it, which I only thought was used for the SQLite extension, but apparently not. I'll have a build up shortly that you can test. How do you normally install Oxide?

6. on my hosted server just uninstall and reinstall. but on my personal server, I haven't yet. Thanks for fixing this issue :)

7. download the server update it then download oxide extract into managed

8. don't have access for some files, some files are denied access to overwrite or just to copy inside those folders. I need a new host.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Build 3751 or higher should work for you. You can get them via the old or new methods.

10. ok, I don't know what the old/ new way is... all I do is click, "install/ uninstall" on my host game panel :)

3751 works for the animals on my personal server. I'm sure it will work on my hosted server for AI and animals. Thanks for the fix.

11. this is what my host downloaded when I clicked the uninstall/install button -_- wtf lol

(23:49:20) | [Oxide] 23:49 [Info] Protocol: 2036.153.1

Build Date: 11/16/2017 11:38:57

Unity Version: 2017.1.2f1

Changeset: 23850

Branch: main

Oxide.Rust Version: 2.0.3747

12. The taken build version for that display was'nt updated on the recent build. It's fixed on a next one.
    On a self-hosted version you could check it against the displayed version in the console window ;)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I missed the command change there, but you should be fine. Each part of Oxide is building separately now, so the build numbers will vary. @Fujikura noticed the oxide.version missing the change, which has been fixed in the latest snapshot (not a release yet).

14. yeah on my personal server it updated to 3751.. but on my hosted, it only went to 3747

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide.Core is 3747, which is what the oxide.verison command shows right now. Oxide.Rust is 3751.

16. ok, so I have 3751? lol I'm apparently not good at this. anyways, what I ran in the rcon console and the game console said two different things.

The game console is saying this: Server is running: Oxide 2.0.3751 and Rust 2003 (2036.153.1)

so, this being said, if both of my servers have the same things running as far as settings, why are the animals/ AI not moving on my hosted server. wtf.. LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2017
  17. Okay everything worked fine with me what about you guys

18. personal server is fine, my hosted server is still having problems. -_- with the same version of oxide.

19. you got do have +nav_grid true +nav_disable false in your startup or server.cfg file right

20. Both servers have those same settings.