XpRevived

A plugin that brings back a XP system.

Total Downloads: 1,452 - First Release: Jan 21, 2018 - Last Update: Mar 16, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Is this gui very good, would it be very difficult to do it?

2. HOUGAN made a custom GUI for this plugin.
    If he decides to release it you can use it, if not, you'll have to wait until Mattparks makes an official GUI for this plugin.
    And by release I mean he'll send it to you in a PM, as modified .cs files aren't allowed on these discussions.

3. Ok, Thanks for the info Default.. Would this be the default from redbadgr discord?

4. It would in-fact.

5. Feel free to message me through Discord as well. I can help with most every plugin on this website.

6. See my post below.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2018
  7. Does anyone have a fix for the following...

Attached Files:

• xp.png
      xp.png
      File size:
      25.3 KB
      Views:
  8. I've been having some issues with player data saving on restart. I've figured out that if I stop or restart the server through the online panel it doesn't save the player data, even if I save the world beforehand. But if I do a restart through rcon it saves the player data. Any idea why this may be?

9. Is there any plan for this to make it so each level requires more xp than the previous level?

10. So I believe I found what is causing the errors to be spammed in console. It appears that when someone picks up anything that was planted by a player the error appears in console. Now this could be in connection to the Zlevelsremastered is on the server at the same time.

11. would you tell me if its possible to have all 3 systems working together
    im building a rust hapis island server pretty hard i guess and i would like to make that you not only need bp and components but you would have to be at certain level before been able t oput the item in the research table and learn it and be able to craft it as well

thanks in advance and great that you though about this to be done

12. I craft and xp do not increase. What to do ?

13. Hello, I have a server with this addon but every server restart xp also restarts. any ideas?

14. How are you restarting your server? Also when you run 'oxide.reload XpRevived' are there any errors and does XP reload properly?

15. I am restarting the server by going to my control panel and pressing restart and no errors pop up when i type oxide.reload XpRevived

16. @Mattparks - Have you reviewed any of the errors that we are getting from either bots or animals dying or when people pick up replanted items? Below is what I am talking about... However interesting enough when harvesting plants and what not it seems to post the same error.

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'XpRevived v0.2.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.XpRevived.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.XpRevived.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. may you add gui interface

18. Mattparks updated XpRevived with a new update entry:

19. I see you can remove scrap and it worked fine but you only have to recycle something and you get scrap so it dont stop scrap it slows it right down unless i missed something the best way i guess is to remove the reserch table from the monuments and stop them being crafted but you guys may allready no that :)

20. Heyy, i only can use /lern /level # don't work and i don't knowe how to open the GUI!
    So i can't see what item i can learn!