XpRevived

A plugin that brings back a XP system.

Total Downloads: 1,452 - First Release: Jan 21, 2018 - Last Update: Mar 16, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Mattparks submitted a new resource:

XpRevived - A plugin that brings back a XP system.

Read more about this resource...

2. What is the function of this XP? Can you tell me more about it?

3. The way I created this XP system is that is is to replace the BP system, so you might need to be level 15 and have 11 XP to learn a salvaged axe. The point was to not force a player to go out and search for a item that has a low chance of spawning and relying on pure luck, but instead to reward people who stayed on and played on the server.

4. Mattparks updated XpRevived with a new update entry:

5. Mattparks updated XpRevived with a new update entry:

6. The author's hard work but the XP system disappointed me 。
    Maybe few people like this function, right?

7. What disappoints you with the XP system? I'm trying to have a old XP feel with initial the config but to allow more modding to make it fit more into modern Rust. The reason I began to make this plugin is because of the RNG in the BP system, this system reduces randomness slightly, while still allowing the choice of what to learn.

8. This plugin seems like a really cool idea. Will definitely keep watch!

9. agreed! Thank you for bringing this XP mod in! I was one which actually really enjoyed the old system! I too will be keeping an eye on this!

10. You have to change the names of the items. We must simplify the name too complicated and too long to remember everything for a non-English speaker. Can you for example instead of putting "ammo.pistol.Fire" master ammofire
    Thank you
    sorry for my English
    Google Translation translation

11. GUI integration maybe?

12. Hello and thank you for this plugin. I just love it :)
    I would like to know how to put "Level" and "XP" on the right (see image)?

Attached Files:

13. Mattparks updated XpRevived with a new update entry:

14. Thank you!! I may be in the minority, but I think XP was the best system of all for balance and progression. Really like the new ways to gain XP in your system as well.

15. Are the WIP's implemented but still be tested through?

16. I'm curious on how to reset player data?

17. does not exist the possibility of creating commands to level up and reset them?

18. Yeah this is really cool, might just hit a server up with this bad boy! Thanks!

19. but how to increase the player's xp boost x2

20. You can wipe the data file created to reset player data.