XpRevived

A plugin that brings back a XP system.

Total Downloads: 1,452 - First Release: Jan 21, 2018 - Last Update: Mar 16, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Is it possible to make that you gain Exp from building, i thought u got exp from building to? :eek:

2. I will add that in to the next update.

3. Is it possible to choose which components are unlimited? Essentially I'd like to remove all component requirements except for Rifle Body, Tech Trash, CCTV, and Laptop

4. Nice to hear! Good work!!

5. Yea you first need to set ''unlimitedComponents" to true in the config and reload XpRevived, then the list "blockedItems" will be filled with a list of blocked components, you would just need to remove "riflebody" from that list.
    You might need to block netting in crafting controller and remove salvaged tools from the learnable items list, without components they don't need resources to craft.

6. @Mattparks Can you add a punishment for killing noobs on the server? Like anyone under level 3 ( <-config) or something like that? That would be awesome!

Thanks for this great plugin, I'm about to implement it.

7. How do you think the killer should be punished? I'm all for this config idea.

8. Thanks Mattparks! I set "unlimitedComponents" to true, reloaded the plugin, then removed "riflebody" from the "blockedItems" array. However when I reloaded the plugin again to apply the changes, it added "riflebody" back in.

Having trouble reverting the change as well, I set "unlimitedComponents" back to false, wiped all player data, and rebooted the server, but the players who were logged in earlier still have 99,999 components to craft with.

9. 10:56 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CommandLevel' on plugin 'XpRevived v0.2.3' (FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format)
    at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.XpRevived.CommandLevel (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.XpRevived.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Mattparks updated XpRevived with a new update entry:

11. Just writing to confirm that the update resolved my issues. Sent a donation in appreciation of your hard work and responsiveness.

12. Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'XpRevived v0.2.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.XpRevived.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.XpRevived.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. Add GUI and so cool work

14. What about the GUI? One does exist.

15. +add learn GUI items
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516894177][/DOUBLEPOST]
    similar to ServerRewards

16. Remove XP points / levels as well possibly Economy Money (optional!)

Also maybe allow to kill someone your level or threshold level, but not below that.

Eg.: I'm level 10 and I kill someone level 2 or 4, I get punished assuming the killing threshold was 5 or anyone below level 5.
    I get rewarded if I'm level 5 and kill someone equal level or withing the threshold.

What do you think?

Thanks!

17. I would just say if your higher then level 5 you should be punished for killing levels 4 and below. Not punishing if you help them up. Configurable of course.

18. I've been debating about this plugin for a bit.
    Will there be any support for a GUI like the old menu used back in the old days of XP?
    That's my main question I've had so far, I'll ask more when they appear.
    Thanks.

19. I have wondered how it would look, aspect ratios usually kill the vibe from guis...

20. If you take a look over at Fujikura's premium plugin UberTool he has implemented a way that the players or admins that have access to the tool can change the aspect ratio.
    I'm not entirely sure how he did it, but it's possible.