1. No worries, thanks again for working on getting this released so swiftly :)

2. XpBooster.cs(197,98): error CS0104: `Convert' is an ambiguous reference between `System.Convert' and `Rust.Xp.Convert'

3. craftcontrollor

error fix plz!

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

CraftingController is not related to this. You can't use both together either.

Already working on it, see the previous posts.

5. [Oxide] 03:32 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: XpBooster - 0.2 (Single), CraftingController (0.2 (Single))

this error

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated XpBooster with a new update entry:

7. Code:
      59 XpBooster - Failed to compile: XpBooster.cs(197,98): error CS0104: `Convert' is an ambiguous reference between `System.Convert' and `Rust.Xp.Convert'

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're outdated, see the post above your post.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated XpBooster with a new update entry:

10. hey, I'm getting:
    [Error] XpBooster.cs(190,23): error CS0023: The `.' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `Rust.Xp.Agent'
    [Error] XpBooster plugin failed to compile!

its 0.3.3

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using a day old Oxide build and outdated.

12. Ha, thank you, I'm sorry :)

13. Can you somehow make CraftingController work with this? :)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can't have both modifying the same thing. Either don't use this, use the old CraftingController, or set the rate in CraftingController to 1.0.

15. Thanks Wulf, it was the 1.0 i was looking for.

16. My server is up to date with everything, but when I load XP booster it says '
    [Oxide] 20:35 [Error] XpBooster plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 20:35 [Error] XpBooster.cs(190,23): error CS0023: The `.' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `Rust.Xp.Agent'

17. Update oxide.

18. Code:
    Oxide] 15:55 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'XpBooster v0.3.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 15:55 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.XpBooster.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.XpBooster.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
     MrZPgamer[334199/76561198044284726]

19. [Oxide] 21:26 [Error] XpBooster plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 21:26 [Error] XpBooster.cs(190,23): error CS0023: The `.' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `Rust.Xp.Agent'

any help please? dont know if its already been asked

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide, you're outdated.

I'll look into this shortly.